Back on track!

lovelyzobo

After having a week away camping, legoland and usual kid stuff, then coming back and working reading festival, I sort of went off the rails.....so got back on it last week....all weight off and back to
14st 5lb. Ding dong...happy with that....downwards I go! xxx

a good feeling being in control eh? Good for you

yeah, its odd dukanfatty, but although to some my 'up and down' and 'loses' might look stupid to some, I am actually really enjoying this diet.....its so easy to jump back on, and even when I was away, always tried to have the more dukan friendly options, it does sort of get sunk into your head to make the right choices.

So, it is baby steps again, and my next goal is under 14st for my birthday (October the 25th....I am going to a latex and burlesque ball!) Am actually excited for the weigh ins....and planning my food etc......xxxx

Good luck with your re-start. YOU WILL DO IT. I have been doing Dukan on and off for ages. Just back from holidays and put on one pound. I weigh 14st 6lbs and i so dearly want to get into the thirteens again. So will start again today and will be watching your progress as you are around the same weight and height. Maybe I should start a diary!!!

Lilly you just have toi its a great tool x

well, weigh in on Friday Lily66! I do nights, so always a nightmare knowing when to weigh, but decided Friday would be good, as its in the middle of my days off, and thats when i weighed last week.....soooooo 2 more days to go......xxxxxx

Welcome back - looks like you are right back in the zone - go gal..... you can do this. Good luck with WI on Friday!

WELCOME BACK

Back