Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

back on track!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by xxchristiexx, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi everyone :D

been a while since i posted, things have been bit hectic recently!lost 10lb in total but was on hol and spiralled bit out of control and have put 3 and half pounds on :D but i enjoyed all the food and drink i loved and now im ready to get back on track!!

started afresh today and im doin well! any tips or recipes wud be great everyone! :D xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x kelly jelly belly! x

x kelly jelly belly! x Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    hey there honey.

omg well done on only putting 3.5lbs on!!i had a break and put on 5!! so im back to it just like you! at least you enjoyed yourself,and thats what holidays are for!! glad your back on track babe!! x x x

4. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Chrisite! ... that lil gain is great to say youve been on hols! .. Im sure youll get rid of that again in no time atall! :) ..

welcome back hun xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.