Back pain - could it be caused by constipation??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lucky7, 4 June 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What do you think?? Has anyone else had experience of this?

I'm usually on Green / EE and regular as clockwork, but have done a week and a half of Red and my body is taking a while to adapt. Basically it has resulted in me being less regular, and while I haven't felt as bloated / uncomfortable in my tummy as I might have expected, I have been hobbling around thinking I'd done my back in.

BUT - just went to the loo properly for the first time in a few days and my back suddenly feel much better (still a bit sore though). Connected?? hmmm.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.57%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    Yes constipation can cause back pain. I think your bowels are closer to your back - someone correct me if I'm wrong!

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    The back pain comes from the boel pressing on the front of your spine tho your brain just interprets it as back pain. Pain from other organs can be perceived as back pain too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.