• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Back to basics

S: 14st4lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 1st9lb(11.5%)
Hi,

After 2 disappointing weeks of weight gain - went back to week 1 basics. Weighed and measured everything that was not free - it's surprising how much i had been getting wrong by guestimating!

Result lost 1.5lb - so v pleased to be back on track. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
G: 10st7lb
Well Done :) Sometimes back to basics is exactly what you need...

I've just mad a quorn bolognaise and guestimated some cheese for the top... gutted, when I syn'd it... it wasn't 28g at all - more like 48!!

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
S: 18st2.5lb C: 18st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've got to admit I've got a bit naughty about weighing out my HexA (usually always 42g reduced fat cheddar) :eek: Although I did actually weigh it tonight - used the same amount as I would normally when guestimating - and it only came out as 35g!! I've been diddling myself out of cheese! :eek: :8855: xxx

Well done, you! It just goes to show, doesn't it. It's sooooo easy to slip, even when you think you're being really rigid with it all.

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

S: 11st12.5lb C: 11st6lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.9%)
Wow, well done. I dished out some advice like this today. I'm keeping a food diary and hopefully this will help me stay on track. I want weight loss two weeks in a row!

tarka

G: 10st10lb
I always weigh out my porridge in the morning & measure the milk but for the rest of the day I am guilty of guessing weights too. Trying to get back into good habits now and weigh cheese etc. I bought some measuring spoons and use them they are very helpful to me :)

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
S: 18st3lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've got to admit I've got a bit naughty about weighing out my HexA (usually always 42g reduced fat cheddar) :eek: Although I did actually weigh it tonight - used the same amount as I would normally when guestimating - and it only came out as 35g!! I've been diddling myself out of cheese! :eek: :8855: xxx
Outrageous!!!! :8855::8855: