Back to basics

Today's diary is hopefully going to be low syns! It's my dads 50th on Sunday so we are off out for something to eat and no doubt drinking will be involved. Hoping if I can keep syns to a minimum for the rest of the week it won't do too much damage.

B- banana, apple, satusuma

L- cheese & broccoli pasta & sauce with a side of extra broccoli

D- mugshot, noodle pot, fruit, yoghurt.

Im in work 3-11 tonight hence the rather boring food but by taking plenty of free food to snack on I'm hoping to avoid the chocolate machine. It'll be quiet in work tonight and I'll be alone so I usually turn to eating out of boredom!

Not had chance to post for a few days, busy busy weekend, followed by a few days under the weather but back to it with a vengeance now.

After my bad weekend I managed to get away with a maintain which I'm pleased with. Pre Christmas a bad weekend usually meant a 3lb+ gain and missing group for a week or two. Haven't stuck to plan 100% since Tuesday but today is a new day.

B- yoghurt and fruit, coffee (1/2 syn for milk)

Snack- cranberry and orange fruit tea, pear.

L- will be a pasta & sauce with added veg.

D- have taken some pork out for tonight. Not sure what to do with it though yet, possible onion and mustard and veg or may try something different.

Ive got some snack size time outs in the cupboard. May see whatntheynare syn wise and have one later. I've gone cold turkey on the chocolate front (struggle limiting myself to a small bit) but really fancy some today.

Another busy week has meant I've not had chance to get on here as much as I should but thrilled with a 4 1/2lb weightloss this week. Makes up for last weeks maintain. Was in the shop and had a bag of mini cream eggs in hand as my "reward" but put them back :)

Todays menu is looking ok so far

B coffee (1/2syn milk)

L whole meal roll (HEB) with tuna, sweet corn, 2tbsp extra light mayo (1syn)
30g sweet and salty propercorn popcorn (6 1/2 syns) can't find the exact syns but most 25g bags are coming out at 6 syns and it's 129 calls.

D planning on making a frittata with lots of veggies in ans sw wedges.

Not too many super frees in today's menu will have some fruit too, but ran out of salad need to stock up . Think I'll do some carrot sticks for a snack later on too.

Well done on the loss, that's fab!xx

Well done on the loss, that's fab!xx

Thankyou x

a good day yesterday

b banana & yoghurt. Coffee (1/2 syns milk)

l tuna melt 2xwholemeal bread toasted (heb) tuna and melted cheese (HEA)

d pasta with with tomato sauce (tinned toms, balsamic vinegar, garlic, onion, peppers) cheese (4syns)

drinks - tea x3 (1 1/2 syns) milk fruit tea, nas squash
total syns

feel like I'm getting the syns back under control. Having too many 15+ syn days recently and I prefer to stick under 10 to allow for any mid calculations or something I've forgotten about.

Today started out as green day for a change as feeling hungry so thought a carb day with extra healthy extras would be nice and filling. Planned my meals out, then completely forgot and I took mince out the freezer for tea, so back to an ee day it is :)

B- porridge (milk HEA) with grated pear (only fruit left in) and cinnamon. Coffee (milk HEA)

L- tomato mugshot

D- planning on having chilli topped chip bowls. Will have cheese with it so will have to syn that as already had my HEA on milk. Hoping to have no more than 4syns of cheese.

Drinks will be fruit teas (used milk up now and don't really want to use lots of syns up) and water today. I've been filling a jug of water in the fridge each morning and trying to work my way through it. Also trying to cut out the fizzy drinks.

Meal plan is seriously lacking super frees today but the cupboards are bare until I do the food shop tomorrow.

Friday

B-coffee, fruit, yoghurt
s - alpen light bar (3syns)

L- 2xwholemeal toast with laughing cow cheese (HEA HEB) topped with cucumber and cherry tomatoes

D- asda microwave chicken pesto pasta pot (5 1/2 syns) not the tastiest but I was in work.
bowl of fruit salad

Creme egg (9 syns) and worth everyone!

Saturday

B- alpen light and fruit (3syns) coffee (1/2)

L- 2xwholemeal toast, laughing cow cheese (HEA HEB) topped with cucumber and tomatoe

D- Chinese!!!!! It was really tasty but I hadn't wanted to go over syns this weekend.

Oh well nothing I can do about it now. Tomorrow should be within syns as I'm working in the morning so no chance to pick at naughty things. Then we are doing a tour of the Etihad for my dads birthday and back home for a nice Sunday roast cooked sw style.

Hope everyones having a good weekend :)

Its Saturday hun, enjoy your treat, and have a great week. Completely disagree with you on the creame egg, Errrr lol.

Enjoy your night.

xx

Had no Internet so not been able to get on and update. I put on 1/2lb last week :( and lost 1lb today. Really want 2 1/2 off next week to get me in the stone below!Starting the week as I mean to go on.B was just a coffee as it was weigh in this morning.L was dry fried egg on w/meal toast 1tbsp ketchup (1syn), blueberries and an apple.D chicken stir fry (onion, peppers, mange tout, baby corn, bean sprouts, water chestnuts) hoi sin sauce (3syns), muller light, apple.Total syns -4.

Decided upon a green day today.

B- coffee (milk HEA) 2xchocolate weetabix (heb + 2 syns) and milk from HEA. (Weetabix were horrible won't be havin those again but they were bought for the children as they love them.

L- 2xwm toast (2nd heb) and laughing cow light (2nd HEA) and beans.

D- will be sw chips and mushy pea curry.
Hoping all the beans and peas will help give the weight loss a boost this week!

Snacks have been blueberries, cherry tomatoes and 2 satsumas. Have plenty of syns to use if I fancy any treats tonight also :)

Back