Back to CC'ing!

Little Noo

Hello All!! Once again I am back to calorie counting. I've had a number of diaries on here but I never seem to last long! But not this time!!!

I started calorie counting again on Saturday and I'm hoping that this combined with regular gym visits will be enough for me to see some changes in time for xmas!

I'd like to lose anywhere between 6 and 14 pounds by then (obviously the more the better!), and in 7 weeks I think that is a realistic goal.

So as I'm very petite I'm aiming for 1200 cals a day and the last two days have been very good:

Saturday:

Breakfast:
Large banana (150) and post workout protein shake (one scoop with water) (80)

Lunch:
Minestrone soup (140)

Snack:
Innocent fruit smoothie (138)

Dinner:
Salmon and spinach fishcake (185)
New pots (185)
Salad (5)
Sweet chilli sauce (50)

Snack:
WW yoghurt (50)

Total: 983

Exercise: 1 hour session with personal trainer

Sunday:

Breakfast:
Cup of tea (50)
Branflakes and skimmed milk (160)

Lunch:
Winter vegetable soup (163)
Bread roll (185)

Dinner:
Spanish chicken (chicken, smoked bacon, onions, peppers, chopped tomatoes, paprika etc) with rice (674)

Total: 1232

Managed to resist OH's chocolate last night too!!

Keep up the good work everyone!!! xxx

Hellooooooooo welcome back!! :)

Your food diary's looking great! :D Have you got much to lose?? And are you joining the Christmas challenge thread?? It's really good! :)

Wishing you the best of luck! :) And looking forward to reading your diary! :p

Thanks for your replies!

If I manage to lose a stone I should be at goal but will wait and see how I feel!

I do find it quite hard to lose weight anyway because I haven't got much to lose - I just want to get rid of my muffin top and thunder thighs lol!

Just joined the xmas challenge thread - put myself down for 7lbs - fingers crossed!!

I'm trying to keep my food as healthy and nutrituous as possible, but with a few snacks thrown in to stop me falling off the wagon!

One thing I am concerned about is the party season approaching - I've got two birthday meals/nights out, a christmas meal and a works night out before xmas so its going to be really hard to keep losing each week with all that going on! I guess I'm just going to have to keep my portions small and not drink too much! But I know its going to have quite an impact on my weight loss! I'll just have to make sure I'm super good during the week so I can afford some extra calories at the weekend!

xxx

Thanks Sarah! Huge well done on your weight loss so far!!

Today's menu:

Breakfast:
Tea (50)

Lunch:
Leek and potato soup (150)
Bread roll (185)

Snack:
Ryvita minis (103)

Dinner:
Salmon fillet with watercress and creme fraiche dressing (252)
New pots (185)
Watercress, spinach and rocket salad (5)

Snack:
Banana (110)

Total: 1200

Looks like I should have another good day today. Was gonna go to the gym but I've got a couple of days off this week and I'm just feeling really lazy so will go tomorrow instead!

Can't wait for my first weigh in!

xxx

Hello :)

I just started CCing a week ago, on between 1200 and 1500 a day, and it's going great so far. I think 1200 is just the right number to fit in all the healthy essentials, and still the odd treat, without ever needing to feel hungry.

Good luck!

Thanks Inge Jones and CupcakeMummy!

I haven't really felt hungry so far - only the fat person inside of me wanting food because thats what im used to - especially in the evenings watching tv.

I think it will be harder once I'm back at work later in the week because there are always biscuits floating around and I feel I can be much more on track at home. Guess I'll just make sure I take my lunch in with me and not take my purse so I know I can't buy anything else whilst I'm there - hopefully my will power will take care of the rest!

xxx

Well I've just had a sneaky mid week look at the scales and looks like I'm definitely on target for a 2lb weight loss or more this week!! (saying that it was after 2 very long wee's! lol!)

Not 100% sure what menu will be like today as OH is cooking dinner - will have to ask him to calorie count it for me!

Hoping for another good day though!

xxx

I now have a menu for today so just thought I'd quickly update:

Breakfast:
Tea (50)

Lunch:
Winter veg soup (163)
Brown multi seed roll (150)

Snack:
Banana (100)

Dinner:
Seafood Paella (prawns, mussles, squid rings, paella rice, onions, chopped tomatoes, stock, peas, garlic and saffron) (519)

Snack:
Ryvita minis (103)

Total 1245

Thanks Sarah - I've managed to stick to my menus 100% so far! I'm sure if i keep this up for the rest of the week then I must have a loss!

Todays menu:

Breakfast:
Tea (50)

Lunch:
1/4 spanish omellette (191)
Salad (10)

Snack:
Banana (100)
WW frozen yog (thanks for the idea Lozzy Gozzy!) (50)

Dinner:
OH cooking - have told him to keep it to 500 cals or under! Will be meat and two veg probably (500)

Snack:
Special K mini breaks (99)

Total: 1160

This is my last day off work today so I'm enjoying it by doing absolutely nothing!! Think tomorrow might be abit of a test of willpower to stick to healthy foods, but I think as long as I plan some snacks into my day I should be ok!

How is everyone else doing? xxx

WW frozen yog (thanks for the idea Lozzy Gozzy!) (50)

Hehe you're welcome! :p just word of warning... it will be frozen solid! You have to pop it into the microwave for a few seconds :)

Unless... you could probably burn off a fair few calories trying to hack into it straight from the freezer! :p haha!

x

Lol! I'll bear that in mind!

Have slightly changed today's menu:

Breakfast:

Tea (50)

Snack:
Special K mini breaks (99)

Lunch:
Homemade bran muffin x2 (200)*
French onion soup (66)

Dinner:
2 pork medallions with herbs and spices (155)
Spicy homemade sweet potato wedges (275)
Ketchup (30)

Snack:
Innocent fruit smoothie (144)
WW frozen yoghurt (50)

Total: 1229

*This was my first attempt at making these and tbh they aren't very nice! Got the recipe off a diet type website and it definitely needs some tinkering - was suprised at how low cal it was though! Might try it again soon!

Hello all you lovely ladies, how is everyone getting on? :D

I decided to swap my innocent smoothie last night for some devilled eggs (same calories) and OMG they were delicious! I've never had them before but decided to make some for OH and they were really very tasty! Will definitely make them again - low cal, high protein and very yummy!

Back at work today but found it ok. The only thing is I haven't drank nearly as much water as I should have!

Todays menu:

Breakfast:

Snack:
Ryvita minis (103)

Lunch:
John West Tuna Light Lunch (247)

Snack:
Banana (100)
Highlights hot chocolate (40)

Dinner:
Beef stirfry: Beef (189)
Stirfry veg (40)
Rice (184)
Sweet and sour sauce (109)
Frylight (5)

Total: 1177

Edit:

Also last night I had a bran muffin (100) so that takes me up to 1277.

Have weighed in a day early this week (couldn't wait any longer!) and I've lost 3lbs!! Very happy!!

Will update the xmas challenge thread when I get home from work!

Keep up the good work lovelys xxx

Wahoo!!! Well done!!! x

Thanks girlies!!

Today's menu:

Breakfast:

Snack:
Ryvita minis (103)

Lunch:
Tuna Light Lunch (247)

Snack:
Banana (100)

Dinner:
WW hotpot (couldn't find any pizzas!!) (209)
WW chocolate mouse (106)

Total: 1005

Might have a bran muffin later if I fancy one.

Really starting to get into this now, not feeling hungry or deprived, just need to make sure I'm drinking enough at work so I'm gonna start taking a 750ml water bottle in with me and make sure I drink that whilst I'm there.

Also just found out I'm getting a pay rise so im very happy about that too :D xxx

Back