Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

Still moving in the right direction so thats all good.

Absolutely no point in getting the size 16s when you can fit into 14s. That would just mean you have a prop to move up to the next size. Waste of money.
I can't wait to say I'm a size 14 again so enjoy Bride x

When I can fit in to the 14's without the muffin top I'll be happy!!!!

Hurray for another loss :) I wouldn't buy the 16's as they won't fit you for long - 14's for you....until it's 12's of course ;) xx

Can't wait!!! Need to start toning up though. I walk the dog for an hour each day but doesn't seem to be having an effect on the legs. Will start doing a brisker walk!

Can't wait!!! Need to start toning up though. I walk the dog for an hour each day but doesn't seem to be having an effect on the legs. Will start doing a brisker walk!
Is it hilly in parts on the route you do? I find the hills help - I'm lucky (ha) in that I'm surrounded by them. Also I vary the walks so that my legs don't just get used to it....like to keep them guessing :) xx

Is it hilly in parts on the route you do? I find the hills help - I'm lucky (ha) in that I'm surrounded by them. Also I vary the walks so that my legs don't just get used to it....like to keep them guessing :) xx

No it's very built up where i live but we have a park opposite with lots of green. All flat unfortunately but I suppose it's better than doing nothing at all. I'm hoping that as the weight comes off I might notice some changes as all I see now is blubber!! Lol x

No it's very built up where i live but we have a park opposite with lots of green. All flat unfortunately but I suppose it's better than doing nothing at all. I'm hoping that as the weight comes off I might notice some changes as all I see now is blubber!! Lol x

All I see is blubber too bride especially on my belly. Spend a fortune on some decent bras the other day and has made all the difference for my boobs at least lol x

Doing any walking is better than doing nothing, the area I live in is all built on a hill so no matter where I walk I have to go uphill, either to go out or come home depending on which way I walk....that's not too bad now that I enjoy it but it was a nightmare before!

Re the blubber I've got tons of it, I'd love to go and get it all chopped off when I hit goal as I don't believe that any amount of exercise will really help sadly :( xx

Day 18/45
Re-start weight - 13st 10.5lbs
Todays weight - 13st 4.0lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0.6lb
Loss since re-start - 6.5lbs

Not sure what happened to yesterday! Obviously forgot to write down my 0.1lb loss as i was so busy catching up on everyone else's diaries so added it on to today :-D

Looking at total loss over 18 days does not look too good. I was hoping to average 3-4 lbs each week but still happy its going in the right direction x

Day 18/45 Re-start weight - 13st 10.5lbs Todays weight - 13st 4.0lbs Loss since yesterday - 0.6lb Loss since re-start - 6.5lbs Not sure what happened to yesterday! Obviously forgot to write down my 0.1lb loss as i was so busy catching up on everyone else's diaries so added it on to today :-D Looking at total loss over 18 days does not look too good. I was hoping to average 3-4 lbs each week but still happy its going in the right direction x

Aw bride a loss is still a loss honey. Weigh out 6.5 lbs as is loads when you look at it like that.
Plus it could be worse and have been a 6.5lbs gain on your start weight if you hadn't been trying.
Keep your chin up you're doing great xxx

You're doing really well Bride and you're having a loss every day, keep at it and you'll get there xx

That's still 3 bags of sugar & a bit which is a lot if you think about it Bride. You're doing well & getting closer to the 12s everyday x

Hi BZ - a loss is a loss! You're doing fine. We all lose - or gain in my case - at different speeds!

How's your weekend going Bride? x

Hi BZ. You'll get there. Just noticed that you and I are the same weight although you're 4" taller.

Day 20/45
Re-start weight - 13st 10.5lbs
Todays weight - 13st 4.0lbs
Loss since yesterday - STS
Loss since re-start - 6.5lbs

STS again today. Still happy that I'm not gaining but would be nice to see them drop! Don't seem to get the 'whoosh' that others have!

Added some berries yesterday.....really fancied something fruity. Well worth it ;-)

Hi BZ. You'll get there. Just noticed that you and I are the same weight although you're 4" taller.

I hardly ever go in the main site so never get to see everyone's stats. Doesn't show on the phones :-(

Well then! We need to keep each other motivated! Right....we are going to see the 12's before the months out! We can do it!!!!!!

I have to! I tend to go on here on my laptop more than my phone. I'd probably keep up better if I used my phone more.

Back