Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

Aw dodgy scales is the worst.

Let us know how you get on tomorrow with yr boots wi x

Day 14/45
Re-start weight - 13st 10.5lbs
Todays weight - 13st 5.5lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0lb
Loss to date - 5lbs

After my nightmare with the scales yesterday I have an STS today! Chuffed that the scales were not completely out!

Come on 12's....I want to see you soon xx

We'll done bride, might be time to replace those dodgy scales if adding a new battery doesn't work lol xx

We'll done bride, might be time to replace those dodgy scales if adding a new battery doesn't work lol xx

I was thinking about it yesterday! I pulled out my old manual scales this morning to double check. Forgot I still had them until OH mentioned it yesterday evening.....probably cos I was moaning all day! They were at 13st 4lbs. So sticking with the digital ww one. They have been fine but the batteries I bought from Amazon didn't last for long! Bought new batteries yesterday from town.

Feeling much better and TOTM has finished (for now).

Hope you have a good day xx :-D

Well done on the sts, glad the scales are behaving ;) x

Well done on the sts, glad the scales are behaving ;) x

Me too!! Nearly sent me over the edge on Sunday!!! Very nearly gave up.....but like you said to Roxi gotta take the good with the bad if we daily weigh! Its one of the pitfalls but I think it is more motivating than not! Tried weekly weighing but felt more tempted that way!

Well I've had a good day foodwise today and, in fact, most of last week! Feeling pretty good even though I had TOTM last week! Over for another 3-4 weeks yayyyyy!

3lbs off so far over the last 6 days.....will see what tomorrow's official weigh in brings ;-)

Night night all xx

Gnight honey, hope those scales are extra kind to you tomorrow xx

Glad the scales are behaving & good luck for WI tomorrow x

Day 15/45
Todays weight - 13st 5lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0.5lb
Loss since re-start - 5.5lbs

Half a pound off. Happy with that so weekly loss is 3.5 lbs!! Might not make my goal to be in the 12's by next weigh in but should get there by end of the month.

Have a good day xx :-D

Great loss Bride well done :) xx

Thats a good loss for the week Bride. Well done x

You're doing great BZ!

Thanks Katie, Susie and Lynne.....you're all keeping me motivated! Really want to be in the 12's. Bought a couple of 14 blouses for work they fit but just a little uncomfortable. Need to lose another 7-10 lbs I think. Was tempted to buy 16's but then thought it would be a waste of money as I don't plan on being in that size range for long! My 16 jeans and trousers are loose but not quite able to fit comfortably in the 14's but they do up now!!!!

Day 16/45
Todays weight - 13st 4.6lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0.4lb
Loss since re-start - 5.9lbs

Have a good day xx :-D

Day 16/45 Re-start weight - 13st 10.5lbs Todays weight - 13st 4.6lbs Loss since yesterday - 0.4lb Loss since re-start - 5.9lbs Have a good day xx :-D

I also lost .4 ounces today but still within the same pound bracket annoyingly!
You are doing fab and it really won't be long till you are In the 12's xx

Still moving in the right direction so thats all good.

Absolutely no point in getting the size 16s when you can fit into 14s. That would just mean you have a prop to move up to the next size. Waste of money.
I can't wait to say I'm a size 14 again so enjoy Bride x

Hurray for another loss :) I wouldn't buy the 16's as they won't fit you for long - 14's for you....until it's 12's of course ;) xx

Back