Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

Day 11/45
Start weight - 13st 10.5lbs
Todays weight - 13st 6.1lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0.4lb
Loss to date - 4.4lbs

Just under half a lb loss! Not much but still in the right direction :-D

Come on 12's......why are you looking so far away!!!!!

You're getting there.

Aw bride yr doing so well and the 12's are getting closer.
I love having coffee with my vanilla shake, can't drink it without it actually but then I have all my shakes hot.
Hope yr having a good week x

Aw bride yr doing so well and the 12's are getting closer.
I love having coffee with my vanilla shake, can't drink it without it actually but then I have all my shakes hot.
Hope yr having a good week x

Thanks Slim xx I tried coffee with vanilla shake but wasn't too keen on it. Really missing my morning cuppa :'( Tried it black but not very nice either..oh well

Day 12/45
Re-start weight - 13st 10.5lbs
Todays weight - 13st 5.5lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0.6lb
Loss to date - 5lbs

Just over half a lb off.....happy its going down :-D

Work today....boo....better get ready

Have a good day peeps xxx

Good loss - I always think of 1/2lbs as a pack of greasy butter melted away from me ;)

Have a lovely day x

Good going Bride, getting closer & closer to the 12s :)

Hope work goes well xx

Great description lol :-D

Wish the losses were as big as yours but I know everyone is different x Well done hun xx

Mine are only so good at the moment because it was a quick gain while on holiday and most of my calories were alcohol related :eek: They'll soon slow when week one is over.

How are you at drinking the water? That's my downfall, especially when I'm at home - always seems easier in work x

Mine are only so good at the moment because it was a quick gain while on holiday and most of my calories were alcohol related :eek: They'll soon slow when week one is over.

How are you at drinking the water? That's my downfall, especially when I'm at home - always seems easier in work x

Pretty good! I drink 2 large glasses before work (just over half a litre) and then another 1.5-2 litres during work. Try to stop by 7.30pm ish. Altogether approx 3 litres x

Last edited:
Nearly had a heart attack went I went on the scales this morning. First I was 12st 7.5 lbs (3 times! ?!)...which I know is not right! Then I took out the battery, waited 15 mins then tried again and it said 13st 12.5lb (twice) Now it says 13st 8lbs...

Strange thing is that I weighed before bed and I will was 13st 5.5 which was the same as yesterday morning ??!?

Scales.....what is going on?????

Maybe you need new batteries. Did you weigh in the same place as usual?

Maybe you need new batteries. Did you weigh in the same place as usual?

Everything was the same. I just changed the batteries again this morning so will weigh in tomorrow morning.....gutted if the reading is the same!!! Been 100% as well!!! :'(

Will try Boots tomorrow x

Sometimes they seem to have a mind of their own them scales. I would put a new battery in for sure. Fingers crossed the reading is back down again tomorrow Bride x

I'm sure it will be your scales!

I hate it when scales play up, enough to drive you mad.....give them a kick and see if that helps ;) xx

You won't have, it'll definitely be the scales, don't worry xx

Back