Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

Hope you get a good first weigh-in result and have a better week next week. :)

Lol consider your wrists slapped - glad that you've moved on and are back on track x

Right... just got on the dreaded scales and very disappointed with the gain :-( But it will be back off soon :)

Restart weight
03/06/14 - 13st 12.5lbs

Will now give this a real good go for a month and see how we go. Will be starting the Squat challenge today - did start it a week or so ago for 2 days but stopped!!

Have a good day all!

Right scrap the official squat challenge! I'm going to do 50 for a week before increasing....im knackered!!!

Had a good day today. Shake for breakfast (yum), tomato and basil soup for lunch (yuck) and shepherd's pie for dinner (ok). 2.5 litres of water on top!

I did have a headache today but subsided for now x

Bring on tomorrow and let daily weighing commence!!

03/06/14 Re-start weight - 13st 12.5lbs
Today's loss - 1.6lbs
Today's weight - 13st 10.9lbs
Total loss since re-start - 1.6lbs

Happy with the loss...hopefully daily weighing will keep me motivated!

Excited....packs arrive today!! Can't wait to try the different foods!!

I hope you like the new packs :)
Keep at it chick :)

Daily weighing will definitely help you get the first week under your belt Bride. Hope you find something you enjoy in the new packs xx

Hi guys Thanks for popping in. Really need all of the motivation I can get!

Packs arrived yayyyy! Definitely some interesting stuff in there! I'm going to try to finish my old ones first otherwise I'll leave them so will add a soup each day along with 2 new ones ;-)

Tried the double chocolate bar today....not sure if I liked it....strange texture but edible in small doses!

Anyway off to bed now, good night x

Well done on today's loss. :)

Today's loss - 0.5lbs
Today's weight - 13st 10.4lbs
Total loss since re-start - 2.1lbs

Half a pound off...ok with that!! Never been the biggest loser but happy it's in the right direction :-D

Half a pound is great for a daily loss and it's all heading in the right direction.

Today's loss - 0.4lbs
Today's weight - 13st 10.0lbs
Total loss since re-start - 2.5lbs

Had a really busy day running around like a headless chicken! Just sat down with a shake! Still moving in the right direction :-D
Only managed around a litre of water....even though it was boiling here!

Going to the loo seems to be my biggest issue! Just don't feel the urge.....sorry if too much info!! Been once (after my binge) in the last 2-3 weeks! Might need to do something about that......

Half a pound is great for a daily loss and it's all heading in the right direction.

Thanks Cate!

Off to read some diaries as need to experiment with new products this weekend.

Night night xx

Last edited:
Well done for another loss, it all adds up .

Perhaps you need to up your fluids & add some fibre Bride. Do you feel uncomfortable x

Well done for another loss, it all adds up .

Perhaps you need to up your fluids & add some fibre Bride. Do you feel uncomfortable x

I haven't been feeling uncomfortable but I am due on this weekend so feeling a little bloated today, gonna try senna and see how I get on x

Last edited:
Today's loss - 1.2lbs
Today's weight - 13st 8.8lbs
Total loss since re-start - 3.7lbs

Oooh getting close to where I was before my binge last weekend!! I can't believe it took a day to put it on and over a week to lose it!!

Yesterday was fine up until the evening but I did not give in! Had maple syrup pancakes in the morning. Managed to get 3 pancakes out of the mix but the first 2 were trial and error! First one was too thick and the pan not hot enough. Second one was a little better but a little too thick and slightly burnt! Third one was perfect! They were nice but now just waiting for my maple syrup to arrive! Had a chilli for lunch.....love these! Added a little extra water and it felt like a hearty soup you get from the shop. Even OH thinks it smells amazing!

OH decided he wanted a curry for dinner. The smells coming from the kitchen were divine!! Mouthwatering!! But did not give in or even take a bite! I won't lie.....I was tempted....very....but decided that I would end up regretting it in the morning. 2 litres of water and 6 teas (with sweetener and a tiny bit of skimmed milk - sorry can't give that up yet)!

Glad I didn't give in! Chuffed with the loss this morning!

Have a good day everyone xx

Well done for resisting Bride. If you had eaten that 1.2lb would still be hanging around so good going.

Haven't tried the pancakes yet but will get some the next time I need to order some packs. Do they have any aftertaste. xx

Pat on the back for your willpower!

Well done you. keep up the brilliant losses!

Back