Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

Well done on shifting those restart pounds and for resisting that curry!

I'm sure you would have not been that happy after eating it anyways! You're kicking butt so keep going!

You're doing really well Bride, loving your focus :)

I find that daily weighing really helps me, keeps me on track! x

Well done for resisting Bride. If you had eaten that 1.2lb would still be hanging around so good going.

Haven't tried the pancakes yet but will get some the next time I need to order some packs. Do they have any aftertaste. xx

I know! I'm pleased I resisted!
Maple syrup pancakes smell and taste like maple syrup! You have to get the consistency right as I learned x

I tried both over the weekend and like them both :-D

Last edited:
03/06/14 Re-start weight - 13st 12.5lbs
Today's loss - 0.8lbs
Today's weight - 13st 8.0lbs
Total loss since re-start - 4.5lbs

Another loss today......yippee!

Had blueberry and raspberry pancakes for breakfast yesterday. First 2 were awful...too thick and stuck to my new 'Tefal' non-stick pan! Added fry light aswell! Attempt 3 and 4 were a little better.....any hints/tips??
Lunch - pasta carbonara (a little watery)
Dinner - spag bol.....mmmm love it!

Looking forward to tomorrows weekly weigh in x

You are doing really well. Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow

Weekly weigh in and I lost 5.5lbs yayyyy. Happy with that as my previous times on Exante I never went beyond 1-2 lbs weekly loss which was still good in hindsight but at the time it wasn't keeping me motivated!

Insomnia hit again at 2.30 (ish) anyone else have that problem? Feeling a little tired and time of the month isn't helping....quite painful the 2 times I've had it this time around :'(

Anyway hope you all have a fab day xx

Last edited:
Today's loss - 1lb
Today's weight - 13st 7.0lbs
Total loss since re-start - 5.5lbs

Well done on your 5.5lb loss this week.

You are doing so well, only 3lb and that's a stone gone :) x

Today's loss - STS
Total loss since re-start - 5.5lbs (11lbs)

Stayed the same today which is fine as I know I did not have much water. Will up the anti today and push for 3 litres :)

Yesterday was really busy at work and had a headache most of the day which seems to have gone now. I was hungry yesterday but at least I know that it is not having enough water that caused it!

Have a good day xx

Hope you stayed headache free today x

Today's loss - STS
Total loss since re-start - 5.5lbs (11lbs)

Repeat of yesterday weight wise. STS again. I had in fact expected a small gain as I felt like I had a water belly....I'm sure I heard it swishing at one point!

It was a 100% day. Started off with a white chocolate and raspberry shake around 10 and then Spag bol at 1.30. Felt hungry when cakes were handed out at work but refrained from having one ;-) will power near have way but had water instead. Had another spag bol for dinner.....really feel like I'm having a proper meal with that.

Have a stonking headache this morning so took a tablet...hope it kicks in soon :'(

Off to work now so have a great day xx

Hope the headache's gone. Have a good day. :)

Back