Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

03/06/14 Re-start weight - 13st 12.5lbs
Today's loss - 1lb
Today's weight - 13st 6.0lbs
Total loss since re-start - 6.5lbs ( 12lbs )

Sorry for the late post! Woke up late so didn't get a chance to write anything! Finished work then straight to hair dressers then walked the dog! Knackered! Finally just sat down with my last shake and hoping to catch up with some diaries!

Hope everyone had a good day :)

Last edited:
All moving in the right direction Bride, well done xx

Today's loss - +0.6lbs
Today's weight - 13st 6.6lbs
Total loss since re-start - 5.9lbs ( 11.4lbs )

Woke up to a gain this morning! A little disappointed but can live with it. I was 100% again yesterday and upped the water to 3 litres plus 4-5 teas.

So far...
Breakfast-pancakes
Lunch-shepherd's pie
1.75 litres of water and 3 teas

Hopefully I'll get rid of this gain by tomorrow :)

I hope it levrls out soon for you :)
It can only go if you keep going ;)

Today's loss - STS
Today's weight - 13st 6.6lbs
Total loss since re-start - 5.9lbs ( 11.4lbs )

Don't scale hop for a day or two. Keep on track, drink loads of water, then scale hop ;)

Don't scale hop for a day or two. Keep on track, drink loads of water, then scale hop ;)

Thanks marge xx I was thinking that....you have confirmed my decision!!! I'll do my weekly weigh in on Tuesday then leave it til Friday.

I think my sts and gain is from totm. Now that's over hopefully the scales will start to move :fingers crossed

Yeah, totm will have caused the stall eh :)
I'm not weighing now till Tuesday, my official WI day :), praying to be in the 15's :cross:

Sounds like a good idea. Really hope you get a good result by the end of the week Bride.
TOTM has a lot to answer for but then so does the menopause lol, can't win :rolleyes: x

I hope uou get a good WI today :)

Re-start weight - 13st 12.5lbs
Weekly weigh in - +1lb
Today's weight - 13st 7.0lbs
Total loss since re-start - 5.5lbs

A little gutted as put stayed the same as last weekly weigh in. It's been up and down all week. I'm blaming totm! Felt really fat and hungry all week. Only a small slice of cheese passed my lips on Sunday evening and water intake was up to 2.5-3 litres all week.

No time to dwell on this! Need this gone!

Have a good day everyone xx

Exactly !
Dont dwell on it. Just plod on with it :)
Hopefully you will get a bit of a whoosh next week :)

As Marge said, you're probably due a bit of a 'whoosh' with your losses. Have a good week and try and stay off the scales. I admit to having the odd sneaky weigh-in occasionally but I don't know how people cope with daily weighing. It messes with my head too much.

Bride really don't worry about the gain, it'll just be a bodily function blip! Honestly as long as you're following the diet, which you are, you will be losing - I've often found that the weeks I sts or have a gain are the ones where I and others will notice a difference in my shape or clothes fit better....stick with it :) xx

You are doing so well with sticking to plan Bride. Keep going and its got to start shifting soon x

As Marge said, you're probably due a bit of a 'whoosh' with your losses. Have a good week and try and stay off the scales. I admit to having the odd sneaky weigh-in occasionally but I don't know how people cope with daily weighing. It messes with my head too much.

I have asked OH to hide the scales so no weigh in for a few days ;-)
I was hoping daily weighing would spur me on but I think I will wait until I am further down the line xx Thank you Susie

Bride really don't worry about the gain, it'll just be a bodily function blip! Honestly as long as you're following the diet, which you are, you will be losing - I've often found that the weeks I sts or have a gain are the ones where I and others will notice a difference in my shape or clothes fit better....stick with it :) xx

Thanks Katie. Strange you said that as my work suit (trousers) are feeling very loose around waist and hip. Should have measured myself :duh

Back