Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

You are being so good Bride, you deserve a few berries. Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow x

You're doing really well, a few berries shouldn't cause any damage :) x

I don't tend to get these big whooshes either bride. Also seem to get lots of STS days annoyingly lol x

Day 21/45
Re-start weight - 13st 10.5lbs
Todays weight - 13st 3.7lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0.3
Loss since re-start - 6.8lbs

0.3 off. Not bad as I had a piece of roast chicken (no skin) and a spoonful of veg yesterday. I was hoping that might help boost the loss....doubt it but worth it anyway ;-)

Have a good day all xx

All these losses keep adding up Bride - have a great day xx

Well done bride, keep up the good work x

Another loss so well done Bride x

Well done BZ - going in the right direction!

Got everything crossed for you Bride x

Me too!

Day 22/45
Re-start weight - 13st 10.5lbs
Todays weight - 13st 3.6bs
Loss since yesterday - 0.1
Loss since re-start - 6.9lbs

Thanks everyone. Only a 0.1lb loss, not really worth noting but still a loss. Really need to give this a big push so will try to add some additional exercise in so I see the 12's before the end of the month!

Meetings all day today......boring! Have a good day :)

Day 22/45 Re-start weight - 13st 10.5lbs Todays weight - 13st 3.6bs Loss since yesterday - 0.1 Loss since re-start - 6.9lbs Thanks everyone. Only a 0.1lb loss, not really worth noting but still a loss. Really need to give this a big push so will try to add some additional exercise in so I see the 12's before the end of the month! Meetings all day today......boring! Have a good day :)
oh believe me bride it really is worth noting even an ounce. What I would give for a ounce or 2's loss this morning! Keep at it and you will see the 12's soon xx

Keep at it Bride, every bit counts. Do you do any exercise at the moment ? x

All good then Bride. Lots of benefits to having a dog :) x

Heading in the right direction. Bring on those 12s!!

How's it going Bride x

Just catching up on a few diaries as I've been feeling a little deflated if I'm honest! I have been STS for a few days now and it's getting me down. It's not the daily weighing as such just the fact I've been good. It's whenever I get near this same stone bracket....really want to be in the 12th.

So i have decided to have a food week from today to see if that helps me bring on the 'whoosh' everyone talks about X

Will weigh in when I get up xx

Back