back to it!!...lets hope i can do it!! x

How did WI go lovely?

hey fatfighter.

well not good news.....I PUT 5LB ON!!!!! :break_diet: :( :mad: im so annoyed with myself,how could i have let myself down that bad. i mean 5lb!! but the most important thing is im back!:eek: :D and i will do this!!! i got on the scales and when she said 5lb my heart sank. although i didnt cry!!:tear_drop: i still felt sad. surprizingly i feel ok today,i feel very big but quite determined that i can and will do this!!! x x x x

yes babe,i cant quite believe it myself!! i just look at pictures of myself and think all that hard work and for what? to put all back on and look a mess and feel rubbish! you know what chick....COURSE WE CAN DO IT!!! lets totally do this now.im on kickstart this week, 18pts a day. and seriously if i can do it any1 can,i have the worst eating habits in the world.sometimes i even cut a chunk of cheese and put butter on it and eat it.i have been having a takeaway nearly every nite so im not surprized iv put on weight! but its flora light all the way for me now....(yuk!!) but what the hell,being slim is a lot better feeling than eating a piece of stupid cheese!! we will be 9 stone!! x x x x x x ;) :D

I totally know what you mean! I am the same in that regard, the week that I joined this I had been fooling myself into thinking I was eating healthily but in all honesty I remember eating at least half a cake in one day on the Wednesday just because someone brought it around to my house!!!! (it was tasty:p....mmmm)
But so are the ww little cakes and so is looking at yourself getting ready on a Saturday night and liking what you see!:D I am determined to be a size 10 if not a small 12 by September 23rd...my loss is v...e...r...y... slow but at least it's a loss! I am telling myself this is the biggest I am EVER going to be! To echo the sentiments of a mid 90s dance classic 'Things can only get better!';)

the very best of luck chick, OF COURSE you can do it!!! - sorry cant help but laugh at buttered cheese :D (hmm... must try that :D)

I totally know what you mean! I am the same in that regard, the week that I joined this I had been fooling myself into thinking I was eating healthily but in all honesty I remember eating at least half a cake in one day on the Wednesday just because someone brought it around to my house!!!! (it was tasty:p....mmmm)
But so are the ww little cakes and so is looking at yourself getting ready on a Saturday night and liking what you see!:D I am determined to be a size 10 if not a small 12 by September 23rd...my loss is v...e...r...y... slow but at least it's a loss! I am telling myself this is the biggest I am EVER going to be! To echo the sentiments of a mid 90s dance classic 'Things can only get better!';)

:D :D :D well yes,like you said,at least its a loss!! i never used to be a fan of cakes n chocolate,but now i am,im eating some ww fruties at the mo,and have a ww hot-pot for dinner. not the best but the end results are going to be superb arnet they hun! im only quite small aswell at 5ft 4 so i look like a little dimp! my OH's 5yr son said to me yesterday ''kelly,ur as small as a tic tac!!'' v.funny,although wish i really was that small sometimes!!:eek: how tall are you? well when we are at goal we will hearing the good old tina classic......''your simply the best'!!''
and yes my friend,we will,can and already are simply the best!woo hoo!! x x x x x :eek: ;)

:eek:
the very best of luck chick, OF COURSE you can do it!!! - sorry cant help but laugh at buttered cheese :D (hmm... must try that :D)

he he!!lol! buttered cheese,its the best.but its gotta be lurpack butter and white mild cheddar...ummmm! no no no,that is the wrong way forward,im not suppose to be encouraging u 2 try it!!.....still its good...ha!! thanks hun,i feel better today and think i may do well this week...saying that its only my first day!!x x x x x :eek: :p

Hows you today Kelly? ... you certainly sound like your back on that ww wagon! It can be so tough to climb back on cant it! .. but im glad ya back! ... to carry on the song from the charts theme!
"the only way is up!" ... or umm down whichever way ya wanna look at it!
have a fab weekend xx

Hey Tic-Tac!!! I'm a towering 5 foot 5!!! Although I sometimes add a half on there! My man is 6'1 though which helps me feel a bit girly which is tough since he is like 8% body fat (according to the team doctor) and I am more like 35% body fat I'd say...(big bones too ;) ) Le sigh..ah well, what can you do! We'll be properly gorgeous in a few months and an inch or two here or there won't make a blind bit of difference! ;) Speaking of motivational music-y-type things I like Queen's 'Don't stop me now'...it's great for being on the Wii Fit!!! Feel a bit unstoppable too since finding this site, this diet and all you folks! :)x

Hows you today Kelly? ... you certainly sound like your back on that ww wagon! It can be so tough to climb back on cant it! .. but im glad ya back! ... to carry on the song from the charts theme!
"the only way is up!" ... or umm down whichever way ya wanna look at it!
have a fab weekend xx

hey hun!! im,well shud we say....off-ish the wagon!!!!! well weekend iv been a naughty bunny.saturday was hungover so had some fatty food,but sunday was even worse,its a killer at the weekend,i even had mcdonalds breakfast yesterday,im gutted! so my excuse is a 2day hangover!!:cry: well i have 3 whole days till weigh in,its on thursday,so could say 4days really so hopefully i can rectify myself by then. god im climbing on and off that wagon,ud think id be at goal from all the exercise getting on and off it!!:eek: hope ur ok pixie,and had a good weekend.think any1s weekend will have been better than mine!! x x x

Hey Tic-Tac!!! I'm a towering 5 foot 5!!! Although I sometimes add a half on there! My man is 6'1 though which helps me feel a bit girly which is tough since he is like 8% body fat (according to the team doctor) and I am more like 35% body fat I'd say...(big bones too ;) ) Le sigh..ah well, what can you do! We'll be properly gorgeous in a few months and an inch or two here or there won't make a blind bit of difference! ;) Speaking of motivational music-y-type things I like Queen's 'Don't stop me now'...it's great for being on the Wii Fit!!! Feel a bit unstoppable too since finding this site, this diet and all you folks! :)x

hey tic tac....that has just brightened my morning right up!!ha ha ,v,funny!! aw so ur small like me 2 then,well as they say good things come in small packages!:) stews about 6ft 1in aswell!!tall,dark and greedy!! well i feel fat and frumpy and again a failiure!ate so much rubbish at weekend i was like a woman possessed! at every oppertunity i had something in my mouth!!he he!! honestly,i was ridicoulous.its so hard really isnt it,and him again!!yes the devil spawn,it was his idea to get mcdonalds brekkie,and his to get all the rubbish we got from morrissons!but i WILL loose weight this week,i have my 3 days to rectify it and im sure i can loose 1lb....she says!!!! as they say and loss is a bonus! how was your weekend,and how u getting on? :p :eek: :) x x x x x x x x

morning huni,
glad to see your back with us on here, i no very hard for me off a weekend,but some times i do give in an have extra like this weekend but gonna be very good till Thursday now!
xx

morning huni,
glad to see your back with us on here, i no very hard for me off a weekend,but some times i do give in an have extra like this weekend but gonna be very good till Thursday now!
xx

hey babes!! its actually good to be back,even though im still not doing too well at least im trying!! i know yeah same here,gotta be extra good till thursday,if im lucky ill get a loss,i so so hope i do! that size 10 is looking bleak at the minute!! x x x x x x

Heya

Just catching up on the weekends posts.
I'm sure you can cut back a bit to make up for your weekend! And drink lots of water, trust me it works!

hey wannabe,

aw i really hope i can cut back.went shopping on sat with OH and got loads of nice stuff,so i wont be able to eat it this week cuz the majority is fattening.but if i stick with ww meals and soups this week im sure il loose something. and i have got a plastic cup of water as we speak from the water machine in work now, thankyou for ur advice! u any idea why it works? how are you chick? xxx

Hey kelly! ... ill come sit with you i think! my weekend has been a disaster food wise to! everything i could eat thats major points i scoffed! .. i even had an indian last night eeeeeeeeekkkk .. first one in 6 months! .. Im so not looking forward to tuesdays weigh in! ...
How you doing today? have you got a menu planned out ? .. Im going to try and eat as little as possible today ... lol ~what are we like~

Hey kelly! ... ill come sit with you i think! my weekend has been a disaster food wise to! everything i could eat thats major points i scoffed! .. i even had an indian last night eeeeeeeeekkkk .. first one in 6 months! .. Im so not looking forward to tuesdays weigh in! ...
How you doing today? have you got a menu planned out ? .. Im going to try and eat as little as possible today ... lol ~what are we like~

im glad im not the only one who fell off at the weekend,i always feel like its just me that struggles!! but we can do this! i have days where i just think id rather eat n not be bothered bout points cuz im that hungry!but today im very surprized at myself for sticking to it!! im doing quite well actually.iv not planned anything hun,just taking it hour by hour.breakfast was ww mushroom soup,strange thing to have for brekkie i know but it was only 1.5pts.then dinner was a ww beef hotpot for 3.5pts and a huge salad,im that hungry today i could eat something the size of me!!and believe me that would be a feast! and iv just polished off a ww rich toffe bar at 1.5pts! so that leaves me with 11.5 pts for the rest of the day as im doing kickstart. iv bought some veg on my dinner for tea but im struggling to think of anything nice to go with it?any suggestions? and have you any idea how many pts would be in a pre-cooked chicken from morrissons,extra tasty? cuz if its not too bad i mite just have that with a little gravy yum yum! hows your day going then? you sticking to it today? x x x x x :eek: :p :rolleyes: ;)

Chicken drumsticks are 1.5 point each or a thigh is 4 points ( with skin ) its only saving 0.5 point to take off the skin and its defo worth keeping skin for that much lol.

dunno about the ready cooked stuff cos they put stuff in it to stop it drying out and i cant imagine that its anything good, if you can buy free range then you will be able to taste the difference the battery ones are so tasteless

wow 0.5 for the skin!! yummy!! but the extra tasty ones are so so nice,but i can imagine they do have a lot of fat in,and as they taste soooo good its probably a million points for a wing!!lol! will defo have a good look at the free range 2 nite when i go.thanks vodaka999!thats some really useful info as chicken is one of my fave foods!!! x x x x x x

Hey kelly! .. um kinda struggling! .. so far today ive had toast a bag of snackajack popcorn a necterine and a ham toastie so thats 4 slices of bread today :( ... bread bloats me out so bad! ... tea is jacket and prawns so i think im at 14.5 points thats including a biccie ive yet to eat (supper) ... and im on 21 a day ....
Im thinking about doing kickstart after i get weighed tomorow night ... how are you finding it? and what sort of meals have you been eating?

Back