back to it!!...lets hope i can do it!! x

hey tic tac....that has just brightened my morning right up!!ha ha ,v,funny!! aw so ur small like me 2 then,well as they say good things come in small packages!:) stews about 6ft 1in aswell!!tall,dark and greedy!! well i feel fat and frumpy and again a failiure!ate so much rubbish at weekend i was like a woman possessed! at every oppertunity i had something in my mouth!!he he!! honestly,i was ridicoulous.its so hard really isnt it,and him again!!yes the devil spawn,it was his idea to get mcdonalds brekkie,and his to get all the rubbish we got from morrissons!but i WILL loose weight this week,i have my 3 days to rectify it and im sure i can loose 1lb....she says!!!! as they say and loss is a bonus! how was your weekend,and how u getting on? :p :eek: :) x x x x x x x x

I'm dreading tomorrow morning's weigh in as well :( He bought me chocs and I had six of 'em....(that baxtard)AAHHhhharrrggghhhh....ah well, I had a good weekend out (not food wise but) and I know I will have a good week dietwise coz the OH has training Tuesday and Thursday evenings and the gym every other day and a match this weekend too so I won't be cooking for a big man, just for a little tubber-woman (me) and I have only bought ww stuff this week...well I did buy Pink n'Whites and skips as well for treats...but I am so positive about this ww plan this week, I am just really confident that it will work regardless of how long it takes! As long as I see some improvement!!! Hope today is going well for you hunx

awwww kel, bless your minimins heart, good luck mate! i know u can do it, hope uv been good this week! im having my hair done on thursday night, its the night they have late night, so i get to go after work coz i cant go on saturday its my cousins birthday! so im gonna go on wednesday to the one near my house! kates goign to that one aswell! do u wanna come to this one with me tmoz night!?? seen as though we cant go together this week! it would be good the 3 of us!! sorry bev, but im beginning to look like wurzel gummage! desperatly need my hair done!!! im having it choppy! chop chop! lol! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey kelly! .. um kinda struggling! .. so far today ive had toast a bag of snackajack popcorn a necterine and a ham toastie so thats 4 slices of bread today :( ... bread bloats me out so bad! ... tea is jacket and prawns so i think im at 14.5 points thats including a biccie ive yet to eat (supper) ... and im on 21 a day ....
Im thinking about doing kickstart after i get weighed tomorow night ... how are you finding it? and what sort of meals have you been eating?

good morning pixie! :eek:

dont worry your not the only 1 struggling! i just love bread,found a gorgeous kingsmill seeds and oats one at the weekend,but its quite stodgy so wouldnt imagine it would be low in points eek! well this weeks been a disaster on kickstart really,iv not been doing my points aswell as i should.as you know my weekend was horrendous,and yesterday was the only day i was kinda good.for my tea i ended up having a cooked morrissons chicken,well half of it,and a leg from the counter to munch on aswell (tut tut!) and pasta, a tomato,spring onions and carrots.oh and a piece of the seedy bread with flora light on.so feeling a LITTLE slimmer today!! as for meals,iv just been picking at rubbish so think i might try kickstart again next week,but actually do it this time!!!how did your evening munching go then? xxx

Hey Kelly! ..
well done on the chicken salad hun! sounded yummy!........... well im doing kickstart from tomorow so if you want a kickstart buddy look no further! lol ..
Food wise last night i had jacket with prawns and ummm sorta had some ice cream and a nana! LOL
Hope your having a good day hun xx

I'm dreading tomorrow morning's weigh in as well :( He bought me chocs and I had six of 'em....(that baxtard)AAHHhhharrrggghhhh....ah well, I had a good weekend out (not food wise but) and I know I will have a good week dietwise coz the OH has training Tuesday and Thursday evenings and the gym every other day and a match this weekend too so I won't be cooking for a big man, just for a little tubber-woman (me) and I have only bought ww stuff this week...well I did buy Pink n'Whites and skips as well for treats...but I am so positive about this ww plan this week, I am just really confident that it will work regardless of how long it takes! As long as I see some improvement!!! Hope today is going well for you hunx

hey there chick!

well if you man comes home and gets u choccys....it would be rude not to eat them!!! well done for only eating 6...i would have had the whole box! well 2 be honest im not craving choc at the mo,im more of a savory person,and am so so proud of myself for changing to flora light!!butter is my weakness and i hated flora light so im getting somewhere! im so glad your feeling positive,it really has a knock on effect when someone else is doing well,now im feeling positive!!horray!! so yes so far my day is going well...but it is only 20 past 10!!he he!!is that you on your profile pic? if it is omg you look like angelina jolie!!! x x :p :eek:

awwww kel, bless your minimins heart, good luck mate! i know u can do it, hope uv been good this week! im having my hair done on thursday night, its the night they have late night, so i get to go after work coz i cant go on saturday its my cousins birthday! so im gonna go on wednesday to the one near my house! kates goign to that one aswell! do u wanna come to this one with me tmoz night!?? seen as though we cant go together this week! it would be good the 3 of us!! sorry bev, but im beginning to look like wurzel gummage! desperatly need my hair done!!! im having it choppy! chop chop! lol! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello bev!!!

how goes it? not seen u on here for a while iv been missing u!! although i speak to u most of the time ur still missed!!!! :eek: well thanks for the offer but the extra day will make all the difference,and theres no-way if i can help it im gunna be a little heavier than i need to be!!we can just pick up where we left off next week.dont really wanna change my day 2 a wednesday as my terrible weekends need as long as possible till weigh in! ha ha chop chop,ur a not rite!! well hows your dieting going?not spoke about it wiv ya for a while! x x x x

Hey Kelly! ..
well done on the chicken salad hun! sounded yummy!........... well im doing kickstart from tomorow so if you want a kickstart buddy look no further! lol ..
Food wise last night i had jacket with prawns and ummm sorta had some ice cream and a nana! LOL
Hope your having a good day hun xx

thanks babe!! it was yummy although i had the packet pasta you do in the microwave,the dolmio ones,but it wasnt quite like home-cooked pasta,but i still ate it...never leave food on my plate!he he! yes i will do kickstart again next week i think,and not ruin it at the weekend.sounds like you was good last nite aswell,well done you!! i just love prawns and think il have a jacket potato for tea now,umm i could just eat one now yum yum.:p ice creams not that bad is it? well depending on the amount i would imagine!! we will have to help each other with meal plans for next week ;) x x x x

iv been ok this week, not pigged out or had anything i should have done, as i said last week i put a pound on, so im hoping to have lost that pound this week, fingers crossed, been very good today gonna have a shepherd pie weight watchers meal for dinner, and had weetabix for brekki! havin lamb chops for tea but iv enough points for a few boiled potatos and veg with them! mmmmm!! saved a point and a hlaf last night aswell! check u n ur big rep power! haha! bless ya! well im glad ur keeping it up anyway, u never know u might lose the 5 again! hope u do well anyway babe! xxx

iv been ok this week, not pigged out or had anything i should have done, as i said last week i put a pound on, so im hoping to have lost that pound this week, fingers crossed, been very good today gonna have a shepherd pie weight watchers meal for dinner, and had weetabix for brekki! havin lamb chops for tea but iv enough points for a few boiled potatos and veg with them! mmmmm!! saved a point and a hlaf last night aswell! check u n ur big rep power! haha! bless ya! well im glad ur keeping it up anyway, u never know u might lose the 5 again! hope u do well anyway babe! xxx

mate theres no way il loose 5 at all,il be lucky if i get a loss to be honest,iv been so so naughty.and omg,the guys in the office are getting mcdonalds for there dinner and i want to cry because i cant have it.iv got a ww chicken tikka masala and some salad bits.god dam being a big girl!!! its gunna be so hard smelling them nuggets and big macs and yummy chips.:sigh: and to top it off they are all slim. but I WILL DO IT!afterall its only a dinner hour and il get over it! i hope!!:confused: well done babes for keeping it up 2,dead proud of you. we will have to go swimming next week 2 hun. x x x x :eek: :rolleyes: :p

hey there chick!

well if you man comes home and gets u choccys....it would be rude not to eat them!!! well done for only eating 6...i would have had the whole box! well 2 be honest im not craving choc at the mo,im more of a savory person,and am so so proud of myself for changing to flora light!!butter is my weakness and i hated flora light so im getting somewhere! im so glad your feeling positive,it really has a knock on effect when someone else is doing well,now im feeling positive!!horray!! so yes so far my day is going well...but it is only 20 past 10!!he he!!is that you on your profile pic? if it is omg you look like angelina jolie!!! x x :p :eek:

I am totally a savoury person!! Thank GOD he didn't bring me a huge packet of chips and dip or something or I would have lost it completely! I know what you mean about the butter too...I have actually just stayed away altogether from it and from substitutes and in fact from bread really, although I do have wraps! If I had toast I would need real butter...and I would need lots of it! :)
I can't believe my weight loss is so much slower than everyone else's!! I could scream but I guess I should be happy that it's going at all...how are you getting on now, coming up to lunchtime and I am considering a wrap or something and a nice cuppa and a good old curse!:D
Ps Angelina Jolie?! Maybe Angelina's sister Grungelina! I eat all her food too by the looks of her and she's having twins! ;) x

I am totally a savoury person!! Thank GOD he didn't bring me a huge packet of chips and dip or something or I would have lost it completely! I know what you mean about the butter too...I have actually just stayed away altogether from it and from substitutes and in fact from bread really, although I do have wraps! If I had toast I would need real butter...and I would need lots of it! :)
I can't believe my weight loss is so much slower than everyone else's!! I could scream but I guess I should be happy that it's going at all...how are you getting on now, coming up to lunchtime and I am considering a wrap or something and a nice cuppa and a good old curse!:D
Ps Angelina Jolie?! Maybe Angelina's sister Grungelina! I eat all her food too by the looks of her and she's having twins! ;) x

ha ha!!dont be silly,ur lovely hun! i honestly thought ud put a pic of her on there!!and who wouldnt want to look like ange,not to mention having a hottie like brad on your arm!!:D well im getting on just great,i posted a thread about how many points in mcdonalds,but jenna(girl i work with) has already gone to maccys now.was gunna see how many pts were in some nuggets,n get a cheeky four but iv not got any!!well proud of myself,usually i would have just got them n thought about the consequences afterwards but not today. :) :) :)

and any loss is a bonus sweet,it does get flustrating especially when you know your trying so hard,but dont let it de-motivate you your doing fab.:eek: so whilst evry1 is filling their faces with gorgeous mcdonlads il be eating my ww chicken tikka,so so not the same but il feel better afterwards when they feel fat!!!

did you say its wi today? x x x x

Hello Kelly,how are you doing hun? xx

hey there gem!

well i would say im doing absolutley bloomin marvellous!! the office smells of mcdonalds so bad and i am drooling! well not literally!!but i so could have eaten what every1 had.but i didnt give in to temptation and didnt get anything!!hooray!!so i go on my dinner in 10mins and gunna get microwaving that ww meal!! hows you babe? x x x x :eek: :D

Oh well done!
Have you seen that supersize me film that was made a few years ago? May be enough to put you off McDs for a while xxx

thanks honey!!! i didnt actually see it but i do know what you mean.i do wish things would put me off food but unfortunatly i have a stomach of steel!! and never get put off food.i am eating my ww meal now for dinner accompanied by a salad and its yummy.so glad i didnt have a mcdonalds! x x x :eek:

ha ha!!dont be silly,ur lovely hun! i honestly thought ud put a pic of her on there!!and who wouldnt want to look like ange,not to mention having a hottie like brad on your arm!!:D well im getting on just great,i posted a thread about how many points in mcdonalds,but jenna(girl i work with) has already gone to maccys now.was gunna see how many pts were in some nuggets,n get a cheeky four but iv not got any!!well proud of myself,usually i would have just got them n thought about the consequences afterwards but not today. :) :) :)

and any loss is a bonus sweet,it does get flustrating especially when you know your trying so hard,but dont let it de-motivate you your doing fab.:eek: so whilst evry1 is filling their faces with gorgeous mcdonlads il be eating my ww chicken tikka,so so not the same but il feel better afterwards when they feel fat!!!

did you say its wi today? x x x x
Ah no, I'm not a big Brad fan to be honest! I like my men a little rougher and manlier!!! :) Good for you for resisting the McDs! Although with Starlight saying the nuggets are only four points I was half tempted myself. I'm big on savoury food...I eat well but really my problem is portions! I cook lots, my granny used to say 'my eye is bigger than my belly' but trust me my belly has caught up now! ;)
So as for the 1.5lb loss AGAIN, I'm not over the moon but I am gonna stick with it and try and maybe do some exercise this week too....grim! x ;)

well to be fair my OH is a rough un! i go for the bad boys usually,not always the best decision as he can be a bugger but still i cant help myself! ha,my mum used to say that 2 me aswell ,your eyes are bigger than ur belly,but more often than not,i eat everything i get now so not heard that phrase for a while! and as for excercise babe,omg i HATE it.i get a dead red face aswell and dead outta breath,im soooo unfit.although i did start going a few month ago with stew,he MADE me run on the treadmill,and actually surprized myself cuz i would never dare run! we used to hava a massive endurance run when i was in school that we all had to do within a 20 minute time scale....the last runners to finish (the fat unfit kids) got claps off evry1 who had already finished....and yes....i got the claps!!! how embarrassing,its scarred me for life! so i totally understand how crap excercise is,but it really does help. hey i was dead good last nite for tea and had no pudding or anything woop woop!! x x x x x

well to be fair my OH is a rough un! i go for the bad boys usually,not always the best decision as he can be a bugger but still i cant help myself! ha,my mum used to say that 2 me aswell ,your eyes are bigger than ur belly,but more often than not,i eat everything i get now so not heard that phrase for a while! and as for excercise babe,omg i HATE it.i get a dead red face aswell and dead outta breath,im soooo unfit.although i did start going a few month ago with stew,he MADE me run on the treadmill,and actually surprized myself cuz i would never dare run! we used to hava a massive endurance run when i was in school that we all had to do within a 20 minute time scale....the last runners to finish (the fat unfit kids) got claps off evry1 who had already finished....and yes....i got the claps!!! how embarrassing,its scarred me for life! so i totally understand how crap excercise is,but it really does help. hey i was dead good last nite for tea and had no pudding or anything woop woop!! x x x x x

Good for you ya puddingless wonder!!! :) Ps Not going to mention anything about you getting the clap!:eek::p
My man is class, really have the best of both worlds! I love the 'bad-boys' but I also like smart men and my guy wears the suit to work and in the evenings he plays guitar, the few tattoos don't hurt either!!! LOVE THEM! x
Thankfully I never had to run in school, the art class got to make banners for the teams so that was my thing...Thank God! I wasn't heavy back then but I still would not have appreciated having to run anywhere! It's just not for me! I set up the treadmill today but I think a brisk walk will be the height of it!x:D Any craic with you?

Good for you ya puddingless wonder!!! :) Ps Not going to mention anything about you getting the clap!:eek::p
My man is class, really have the best of both worlds! I love the 'bad-boys' but I also like smart men and my guy wears the suit to work and in the evenings he plays guitar, the few tattoos don't hurt either!!! LOVE THEM! x
Thankfully I never had to run in school, the art class got to make banners for the teams so that was my thing...Thank God! I wasn't heavy back then but I still would not have appreciated having to run anywhere! It's just not for me! I set up the treadmill today but I think a brisk walk will be the height of it!x:D Any craic with you?

saying that, in school i wasnt actually as big as i thought and did manage to complete the run in 17 mins (very proud moment!)still had a chubby head though!he he!:p aw and i really love mine 2,sounds well corny but he is the most delicious looking man in the world!! well if i didnt think that id be weird!! stew has his own buisness,he owns a glass company so he goes to work in ripped tracky pants,and a ''sis glass'' work t-shirt,so he looks scruffy but it so does it for me!! he is a 'hands on' worker bless him,and can just about do anything,fix cars,fit windows,all diy etc.hes like HE-MAN! but all men have their bad points and like i said he can be a bugger sometimes,has a short fuse!!he has tatoos 2.

aw good on u for setting up the treadmill....thats the way forward! nowts new today really.think tonight me n him r gunna take our dog junior for a walk when i finish work.at least im doing some excercise,even if it is only a chilled out walk! well junior is absolutley bonkers ,he is a black staff and is still a puppy,so it probably wont be a chilled out walk,cuz hes strong on the lead and pulls me about!i never really hold him though anymore! aw bet your loving your OH being back arnet u babes x x x x x x x :eek:

Back