back to it!!...lets hope i can do it!! x

hey paula.well,im not too good really.im great and feeling well and smiling and happy but iv given up.i cant seem to do the weight loss thing at the minute.my head is just not in it at all.all i wanna do is eat nice things and not worry,although its my dream to be slim,its just not happening jst the minute!!!! how are u babes? soz not replied for ages,iv not been online much this week as works been well busy!! x x x

Aww hun sorry to hear your struggling. What kind of nice things do you want to eat but cant on WW, maybe people could come up with some low point alternatives. I have whipped up quite a few recipes lately that have been lush but only between 5 and 8 points and very filling.

Im just worried as you say you dream of being slim but if you give up now you may have more to lose when you try again and would you find that too disheartening ?

I would happily write you out some recipes and they are really adaptable so you can make them more or less depending how many eats them, even my OH doesnt know they are low fat versions lol

Aww hun sorry to hear your struggling. What kind of nice things do you want to eat but cant on WW, maybe people could come up with some low point alternatives. I have whipped up quite a few recipes lately that have been lush but only between 5 and 8 points and very filling.

Im just worried as you say you dream of being slim but if you give up now you may have more to lose when you try again and would you find that too disheartening ?

I would happily write you out some recipes and they are really adaptable so you can make them more or less depending how many eats them, even my OH doesnt know they are low fat versions lol

:D aw thankyou thats really good of you.its hard to cook things though as we dont have an oven or stove!! we have a microwave or health grill so i suppose im pretty limited as to things i can cook!!?? x x :eek:

Crikey that would limit your options lol, would be my excuse to live on takeaway though hahahaha

jesus kelly! friday the 13th was a very unlucky day for me, i was even born on that day , and have always laid claim to the fact it dosnt effect me! heres my story anyway, went to the sunbed yesterday at about 8 oclock at night, when i went in there was no1 in there, so i paid and went to go on my bed, stripped off put my coins in, went to get on the bed, and kicked the bloddy emergency alarm on by accident! well my alarm is wailing the radio shut off, all the sunbeds shut off and im naked as the day i was born, stood in the middle of my room just swearing and cringing and trying frantically to get my bloody jumper on! ran downstairs wearing only my jumper that just covered my ass, and loads of lads are in the lobby! cringe number 2!!! so after apologising over and over i finally get (carefully) on the bed! Ok so leave the sunbed shop in a hurry to avoid anyone who might have seen my trauma! and get half way home when i realise my mobile is gone! go to a phonebox to ring it, and its already been switched off and phone robbed! gutted! so im phoneless again and all stressed out!! just thought id share that with u so if your having a bad day u can read this again, and realise no-one has bad luck like i do!! love one of your bestest cringing friends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jesus kelly! friday the 13th was a very unlucky day for me, i was even born on that day , and have always laid claim to the fact it dosnt effect me! heres my story anyway, went to the sunbed yesterday at about 8 oclock at night, when i went in there was no1 in there, so i paid and went to go on my bed, stripped off put my coins in, went to get on the bed, and kicked the bloddy emergency alarm on by accident! well my alarm is wailing the radio shut off, all the sunbeds shut off and im naked as the day i was born, stood in the middle of my room just swearing and cringing and trying frantically to get my bloody jumper on! ran downstairs wearing only my jumper that just covered my ass, and loads of lads are in the lobby! cringe number 2!!! so after apologising over and over i finally get (carefully) on the bed! Ok so leave the sunbed shop in a hurry to avoid anyone who might have seen my trauma! and get half way home when i realise my mobile is gone! go to a phonebox to ring it, and its already been switched off and phone robbed! gutted! so im phoneless again and all stressed out!! just thought id share that with u so if your having a bad day u can read this again, and realise no-one has bad luck like i do!! love one of your bestest cringing friends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:p :eek: :p :eek: kim,i have just honestly laffed my head off!!(well that would be a few pound off wouldnt it?!!) i really can picture you doing it all.how funny.aw u have made my day,week and even year!!u r hilarious bird!! i rang mikes fone on saturday,was gunna come round for a girly chat. rang urs first so he sed ud lost it,ha ha!! did u have a good nite at hannahs b-day? i went boyzone friday nite and saw kate and hannah!!was waving to them.the boyz were great,had such a great nite,went back to stews then his cousin n auntie came round,then the next day s**t hit the fan!!! kinda sorted itself out now tho!:eek: well hows u today then? x x x x

Back