back to it!!...lets hope i can do it!! x

Glad youre having a better week so far :) You did the right thing in skipping the McD's when you didnt know the points value though. Ive got an old EO guide I keep in my locker at work for 'emergencies' lol

Glad youre having a better week so far :) You did the right thing in skipping the McD's when you didnt know the points value though. Ive got an old EO guide I keep in my locker at work for 'emergencies' lol

thanks starlight,i shoud really get one of them eo guides,i did used to have one but iv no idea where id find that now!! i cant actually believe i resisted temptation myself! its a step in the right direction id say!:D x x x

well girlies,

its the dreaded weigh in tonight!! :eek: today im feeling kinda quietly confident?! last nite i finished work and me and stew took junior,our dog for a walk,it was nice and sunny and i really enjoyed it! must admit,my calves were a little tender at the end! and stews hayfever played up something rotten when we got back,so no more evening strolls as he was moaning for the rest of the night and couldnt sleep all nite! :mad: then came tea time...yum yum!! i was starving and had 11 pts left. i had a cauliflower cheese grill,seroiusly one of the nicest things iv ever eaten,they are from the co-op and are 2.5pts. they are not co-ops own brand but cant actually remember who makes them but i will have another look and let you know.also had veg,tinned potatoes (a full tin only 2 points!)gravy,and a piece of bread and flora light,oh and a fish finger which i made a buttie with my bread!! well nice. so today i feel a bit slimmer,and do think i may have lost a little something....well i really hope so!! :confused: x x x x x

Ooo Kelly your tea sounds fab! I love to just throw things together somtimes! Im so glad ive found the points for tinned pots! i love to slice them and fry them in fry lite and chuck them on a salad! ... mmmm yummy sounds like an idea for my lunch tomorow :) ....
Good Luck for tonight hun ... im sure if youve been good then your gonna see a result! and you should do cos you sound like youve been doing great!
fingers crossed for ya :) xxx

thanks kirsty! that sounds gorgeous to fry them!yum yum! i like to chop then into little chunks,add some ww mayonaise,some chopped spring onions,and a little mint sauce,its just like homemade potatoe salad and really low in points!! and its yummy (although i have previously made it with hellmans full fat and omg its to die for!!) but still its like a massive treat when your eating mayo,and ww is well low in points so u think your being naughty!! im so hungry now!but iv got nothing to eat,my food is locked in my mates drawer in work as my boss always steals my food i bring in,including ww crisps,and the last packet at that!!and NEVER replaces them.how cheekys that?? so its started to annoy me so its locked in jennas drawer and shes not in yet and i want my snack-o-jacks!!! god dam you greedy boss!!!!!!!

you sound like youve got your head round it honey,good on ya!! x x x x x

Hey Tic-Tac, less of the food chat!!! You're making me hungry!!! (Picture me as Honey Monster) ;) So, they're locked in your mate's drawer you say....(frantically looking for a hairpin and chewing gum and sticky-back plastic to fashion an McGyver-esque lock breaking kit!)
So, you're weighing in tonight! I'm not a bit worried for you, I already know from you that you have got a loss...just waiting to see how much you lucky thing you!!! Have complete faith in ya though and sure you're doing so well! x Best of luck though and let us know how you get on! :)

go kelly go go kelly! kelllllyyyyyy thoooommmmassss! choo choo, all aboard the weight loss train! haha! hope u do well tnite kiddo, give us a bell if u can , and let me know how u went, if i dont answer u know im in the hairdressers... i should be out for about 8! so try again then! good luck babe, im confident for ya! happy thoughts xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Tic-Tac, less of the food chat!!! You're making me hungry!!! (Picture me as Honey Monster) ;) So, they're locked in your mate's drawer you say....(frantically looking for a hairpin and chewing gum and sticky-back plastic to fashion an McGyver-esque lock breaking kit!)
So, you're weighing in tonight! I'm not a bit worried for you, I already know from you that you have got a loss...just waiting to see how much you lucky thing you!!! Have complete faith in ya though and sure you're doing so well! x Best of luck though and let us know how you get on! :)

hey siobhanvon!!!

lol your posts do make me laff!!:D well,i had a brew to cure the hunger pangs then jenna came in...once again i have resisted!! didnt end up having anything from the food drawer!its nearly dinnertime so i can wait till dinner!saved myself some points so can prob have a nice tea tonight.just ordered a box of calypsos off my friends fella for £7 for 24!not bad eh? and i would imagine they are v.low in points,any idea how many in a strawberry one? yum yum!! aw thanks for the faith,i do hope your rite babes!!! only wi tonight will tell,il actually want work time to come sooner so i can come on here and brag if iv lost!!he he!! how are you getin on today babes? x x x x x x x x

go kelly go go kelly! kelllllyyyyyy thoooommmmassss! choo choo, all aboard the weight loss train! haha! hope u do well tnite kiddo, give us a bell if u can , and let me know how u went, if i dont answer u know im in the hairdressers... i should be out for about 8! so try again then! good luck babe, im confident for ya! happy thoughts xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HEY KIMBA!!woop woop,im on the loss train!!!:D :D :D well heres me getting giddy already and iv not even been weighed yet!watch me not loose n not even come on here tomorrow outa sheer shame!!! and OMG well done you!!! silver 7 babes im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud ov ya,see i knew you could do it!!thats my girl!!:eek: :p:eek::D:D:D yeah im sure as soon as i get weighed il bell ya,il even bell ya when im stood on the scales so u can hear the BEEP!!ha!!;) aw bet ur hairs gunna look lush,wot ya having done? my fringe is getting on my nerves,i cut it this morning as i couldnt see!! and also i might weigh less now 2nite,every little helps!!! :D im in a great mood today,everything seems fine and dandy today.wot a fine day for lots of smiles!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D x x x x x x x x x

it is actually, im in a good mood aswell!! im having a fair bit chopped off to be honest and i as i said before CHOPPY! although when i go in and say i want it choppy no1 gets me!! and it looks the same, so iv switched hairdressers trying the one under total fitness, and im gonna tell em exactly how i want it! so il be feeling fab hopefully! well see anyway! sunbed aswell, and then eyebrows! ooh how lovely to have some me time of pampering pleasure! mmmm! anyway make u sure u ring, good luck again!! xxxxxxxxxxx

it is actually, im in a good mood aswell!! im having a fair bit chopped off to be honest and i as i said before CHOPPY! although when i go in and say i want it choppy no1 gets me!! and it looks the same, so iv switched hairdressers trying the one under total fitness, and im gonna tell em exactly how i want it! so il be feeling fab hopefully! well see anyway! sunbed aswell, and then eyebrows! ooh how lovely to have some me time of pampering pleasure! mmmm! anyway make u sure u ring, good luck again!! xxxxxxxxxxx

well you totally deserve pampering kim,loosing your 1st half stone is well worth a celebration and what better way to do it than pampering?!!! its better than treating urself to cake! :eek: so i will ring u tonight with the results babes......i need all the luck i can get,ta bev!! x x x x x x x x x

Argh, my fuppin broadband was off alllLLLLLlll day!!! So I didn't get to reply to anyone or just browse the board! So???? How did you get on??? I was feeling a bit hungry today but I don't think I went over my points...not feeling thinner though!!! :(
Pep me up with your good news! ;)xxx

Argh, my fuppin broadband was off alllLLLLLlll day!!! So I didn't get to reply to anyone or just browse the board! So???? How did you get on??? I was feeling a bit hungry today but I don't think I went over my points...not feeling thinner though!!! :(
Pep me up with your good news! ;)xxx

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

omg.i am so so so so sad :cry: :cry: :cry: i cant believe my disaster of a stupid wi. i went last nite all happy thinking id lost at LEAST a pound,got on them trusty ol scale-oroonies and beep........0.5 lb off :break_diet: i did actually think id lost a little more than that so was very sad. as because i was so sad and just feel like im getting nowhere....i had a chinese.:sigh: i did try to be good though even though i was sad and being the big softie i am i even cried :cry: i ended up having pork fried rice,and some little steamed dumplings and a tiny splashing of curry sauce,and did manage to leave some!! so im feeling really de-motivated now. had a small bowl of frosties and some skimmed milk for brekkie and have a ww sandwich for dinner. I WANT TO BE SLIM NOW!!!!!!!!:mad: X X X X X X

Hey Kelly .. Ive added to your other post hun ..
I know your feeling crappy right now! but somtimes our bodies are our worst enemy! ~hugs~ hun ... it is still moving in the right direction xxxxx

Like i said last night.... keep going dont worry about it mate, u know how this shnizzle works, u win some u lose some! just keep eating well kel.. dont do that chinese thing again! stick to it! get the fcking weight watchers wine, grin and bare it! power through kel! power through!! it wil be well worth it in the end, u know this!! ur not the first to lose a little, but a little lost is better then putting on as gem said! KEEP THE FAITH! LOL! im so dramatic arnt i!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Kelly .. Ive added to your other post hun ..
I know your feeling crappy right now! but somtimes our bodies are our worst enemy! ~hugs~ hun ... it is still moving in the right direction xxxxx

ta babes.feeling a little better,although not fantastic...im still not through the woods yet!! well today iv been good,7.5pts in total so far!!hooray so can still have a fairly nice tea! i havent got a clue wot to have,think a trip to the supermarket in the healthy section is in order!!hope ur good 2 darlin x x x x x x

Like i said last night.... keep going dont worry about it mate, u know how this shnizzle works, u win some u lose some! just keep eating well kel.. dont do that chinese thing again! stick to it! get the fcking weight watchers wine, grin and bare it! power through kel! power through!! it wil be well worth it in the end, u know this!! ur not the first to lose a little, but a little lost is better then putting on as gem said! KEEP THE FAITH! LOL! im so dramatic arnt i!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

u little ol drama queen you!:D ha ur a funny un arnet ya,never fail to make a huge grin appear on my face!! i know i know,when im slim again il be one happy little chicken!!:D soz for being brief im well busy babe!!love you loads,il bell u in a bit x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Back