Step 1 Sole Source Back to it...

Nah, I think the apple and cinnamon porridge tastes strange. Much prefer the Original with a spoonful of chocolate shake or toffee and walnut shake mixed in. Original porridge is my favourite.

I love all the porridges , I got some soups this week to try.. I wish I hadn't, had spicy tomato last night an it was so bitty and powdery it was awful it was like trying to drink wet sawdust ..yuk !! I'm changing a few of mine back to shakes x

Hey? Surely not looptlizzie? When did you last get weighed & your loss? You weigh a few pounds more at night than morning. In fact I feel bloated& would prob be the same on my scales tonight - as I had my 3rd & 4th (porridge/chocolate mix a mousse) within an hour& I've come to bed where I am trying to drink half a litre- I needed a longer gap between them - bloated.com

Maybe it's water etc- try not to worry. Although I am fuming as only 2nd wk & my sneak peak on scales is only showing a 2lb loss this week & I'm 100%

Hiya I lost 3lbs and 8 1/2 inches so really happy with that : ) on the other note I've started getting really bad back ache where my kidneys are.. Is this normal? Xz

No, not really. How much water are you drinking? Maybe eat some protein (chicken or tuna) and see if that helps. If it persists I do think you should get it checked out as you could have a kidney infection?

Back