back to lipotrim - final go

i dont know anything about that x do you just limit the amount of carbs you take in and increase what? protein?

No each good has a value attributed to how much it satisfys you and keeps you going. It helps you understand some foods that are low calorie but dont fill you or keep you full. It's to do with the glycomic response to food, those that cause your blood sugar to increase cause you to be hungry sooner.

Finished refeed yesterday. Exercising pretty much every day, either walking, biking or running. I'm using mfp to monitor what's going in and the exercise with endomondo. Weight is steady and stayed the same since coming out of ketosis, well down 0.1kg so barely anything. Really pleased with this. Going away tomorrow so will be interesting to see if any damage will be done over the week! Then back to it to lose the remainder 7kg :) wearing size 10,s, 12,s and s/m,s. Overall really happy.

Back from holiday and back to losing weight! Hope all are well and will update soon X

Hope you had a fab time and good luck jumping back on the wagon !

Hi all,
sorry I haven't updated in ages! Didn't get to read all the post but hope all of you are doing well!
To be happy me, great job on getting into those dress sizes, I'm still a size 12/m! You've done very well, wish I had your motivation!

My updates: Had a stall of 3 weeks in weight but just got very busy with one thing or another so didn't bother me. Weight hasn't changed and been fluctuating around 65kg.
So started food again this week n went on a high protein but low cal diet. My weight finally shifted and down another 1kg this week so happy days! Holidays are in 4.5 weeks so need to keep going as I have 10kg left to go to pre-baby weight. Finally properly started back in gym this week n my body is aching!

I went from the lipotrim straight into food, has anyone tried this? I didn't get any cramps or problems going straight into food which is weird considering I was on lipotrim for 10 weeks.

so update..1.5k to lose from holiday on 30 august..nearly there. weighing only few days and using maintenance stuff as well as logging calories on mfp and its dropping off. next goal to get to 69k by december!

Brilliant news so chuffed for you! You'll so get there with this determination.

So back to it for a few weeks :) going to start gradually tomorrow then properly by 10 Jan. Have. A lot to work towards for 2017 and I fully intend to get there. I started off doing lipotrim last year on my own for a while, I'm hoping I get some company soon x

Last edited:
Hi so it didn't happen. It'll be the 11 Feb tomorrow. I will weigh tomorrow then it's two maintenance and a calorie controlled evening meal every day plus going to get back into my running again...I've got a wardrobe full of clothes to wear and my butt don't fit lol

Last edited:
Hi so it didn't happen. It'll be the 3 Feb tomorrow. I will weigh tomorrow then it's two maintenance and a calorie controlled evening meal every day plus going to get back into my running again...I've got a wardrobe full of clothes to wear and my butt don't fit lol

Back on the wagon and it has 2 passengers so far... You can do this!!! Tell me what ur Feb targets are?

I'm not lol all good intentions then hurt myself and been feeling sorry for myself...feeling stupid now but tomorrow is the day x all set

So thought I'd weigh every other day or so to start with and take the pressure off a bit then see what I think. Have a holiday in Iceland in six weeks so something to start me off with incentive wise. X

Going to start off gently and work into it...putting pressure on myself doesn't work x

Going to start off gently and work into it...putting pressure on myself doesn't work x

Im the opposite i work better under pressure .. be it weightloss, exams, targets.. im not good with leeway or uncertainty..

Tis funny isnt it.. we all just have to find our formula...

Back