back to lipotrim - final go

Wow that's amazing you should be so proud! You'll drop that in refeed and I can't wait to see a holiday pic!

What's half a century badge - at a guess I'm saying 50lbs?

Had an extra whip today. I did about 700 calories worth of exercise and was starving...the guilt though...madness. Having this mindset atm isn't healthy is it

Last edited:
I know what you mean on refeed you be so anal and I didn't touch chocolate for a year after my first tfr.

You made a sensible decision not to eat something or get lead off track really what's one extra shake especially with burning so much.

0.1kg down so 75.9...not sure how this will play out over refeed but will follow to the letter X run tonight up to 3.5k in three weeks from nothing for about a year lol so pleased. Have a 5k in Bournemouth do to in oct to aiming for a reasonable time for that X

Well done x

feeling much more positive today. yesterday scales were fluctuating and i dont like it. i know its normal but 1k in one day and then down again the next plus 0.1kg . i know im doing everything right but still...puts me off! so was going for a run today but its so hot out there, unless it cools down sufficiently will just make it a long walk instead..can always run tomorrow :) not complaining though, love this weather . had 4oz rosso tofu and salad lunchtime..totally scrummy

Well done!i only did a 2k walk today after the gym & that was enough for today!x

Woo hoo does this get you the half century?

:grumble: not good perhaps pop a suggestion to admins as this is a big milestone! Congratulations on it regardless of if there's a badge or not!

Wowsers!

so day 4 of refeed and allowed more carbs today. lunchtime i had a salmon fillet in a pitta bread with salad and an alpro cherry yogurt. it was SO good although felt and still feel a little uncomfortable afterwards and thats to be expected i guess! not sure what to have this evening, will think about it. still thinking i shouldnt be eating it though :( im sure itll get straight in my head soon! lol

Had brown basmati salad and tofu and small slice of watermelon for snack later. Totally scrummy :) carbs definitely set your hunger off though I've noticed.

Had brown basmati salad and tofu and small slice of watermelon for snack later. Totally scrummy :) carbs definitely set your hunger off though I've noticed.

Omg carbs are my kryptonite! They cause me to spiral and that's when I have no will power.. I indeed to go back to gi principals after this as it makes most sense to me.

Back