back to lipotrim - final go

Oh no! What caused the blackout?

I have no idea other than I'd been asleep and maybe wasn't fully asleep ...tbh it's a complete blank!

So back to what I was Saturday...well 0.1 less ...I've been back on three packets a day (two whips and an Atkins bar, wow so scrummy) and will continue with this til close Friday/saturday then proper refeed, just incase X arm and knee are healing now so hope to go for a run later

Last edited:
Fabulous! Great news that must help with motivation?

Motivation is still up there xxx how you doing this week Joannie?

Great so glad for you. Motoring on haven't had any food tests as yet and as I do the cooking while I'm at home ive had ample exposure. Though I turn into a feeder my hubby says when I'm on tfr.

Going out looking for a suit later as mine def wont fit- I know they start getting tight at 11 1/2 St so need something comfortable. Not dreading it as much as a week ago would have. Though might feel very different after a shopping trip as there's nothing like it for making you feel fat.

yeah ive taken to making lots more food from scratch ...though the family arent complaining..they love my fruit and nutty rockcakes and veggie pasties with potato, cheese and red onion! not had one but they smell good!
i know what you mean about going shopping though and feeling fat..you think your a certain size then you try something on in the size you think you are and no, doesnt fit..hate that

Oh god and the lights and close up mirrors in changing rooms! I won't need to buy smaller sizes for quite a while as I have them so I'm glad I'm saved that!

Well done missus! Can't wait to hear official results.

So weigh in is another 0.9kg down this morning making 2.0kg this week and 76.5kg, 0.5kg from my revised pre holiday want-to-get-to weight! Wooooooo

Last edited:
That's brilliant well done missus!

Those Atkins bars are totally scrummy..alternating between one of those, lipotrim maintanance bar and chocolate whip :)

Ah great it's good they work for you. Is that you doing refeed now for holiday or what's the plan?

That's fantastic! You must be chuffed x Well done and enjoy your holiday xx

Great stuff x

Ah great it's good they work for you. Is that you doing refeed now for holiday or what's the plan?

Refeed starts either Sunday or Monday now. Want that last half kilo off then will be happy X holiday not til week Tuesday so time to refeed properly then Tenerife here we come lol just have to repair any damage I do when I get back plus lose the last 7kgs... X

Back