back to lipotrim - final go

Hi there,
I initially started on lipotrim myself Friday last week but caved after day one and binged all weekend lol! so finally restarted on Monday and now I'm day 3 into it. Cravings are mad at the moment...had it yesterday and today but trying to push thru by keeping my head into my work. It's great ur already on week two! How much have u lost so far?

I've done this before few years ago n kept it off but gained loads weight during pregnancy last year...and after! So just trying it again as it worked well previously.

So on Monday I weighed 77.5kg (after the binge weekend!)
And today on Day 3 I weight 73.9kg
3.6kgs down but I reckon a lot is water weight! Hopefully I can keep it going as my weight pre pregnancy was 56kg so long way to go yet!

Are you going to the gym too or walking mostly? How do u find it?

All the best and keep up ur good work!:)

Thanks Lisa :) 10lb loss of yesterday but shall see tomorrow. Thought I could stay off the scales but nah lol not going to the gym but will be back to running once I hit 85kg again (just a figure I've got stuck in my head) but a number to work towards I reckon. I walk the dog three times a day which takes overall about 1 1/2 - 2 hrs which gets me out of the house away from temptation though it's much better this second week.

Good luck with your weight loss so far and it's lovely to see someone else on here lol x

Last edited:
another day another shake/lake of water......and 0.3kg down from yesterday so 1.3kgs towards my mini goal!

That's great not far now to ur mini goal!!! Hang in there!
I don't have a pet but im sure it's quite tiring to be walking the dog for that long! I have to do some other form of cardio like on spin bike. I'm doing 3x weight training and 30min with bike on my off gym days with some abs,arms and thigh workout that's part of a 30 day challenge so it's not too strenuous in the beginning

I know it's hard not to look at the scales but definitely motivating at the moment lol!
I've lost another 0.6kg today. I'm only 5'2" so the the weight am carrying is way over my BMI that's y I think it's easy at the moment to lose it..plus it's my first week so mostly water weight id say!

Keep it up n keep me updated!:)

Last edited:
0.3kg off again so 1.6kg to mini goal...a loss is a loss so pleased. Felt quite off yesterday but much better today. More energy and feeling positive I can do this x

That's great not far now to ur mini goal!!! Hang in there!
I don't have a pet but im sure it's quite tiring to be walking the dog for that long! I have to do some other form of cardio like on spin bike. I'm doing 3x weight training and 30min with bike on my off gym days with some abs,arms and thigh workout that's part of a 30 day challenge so it's not too strenuous in the beginning

I know it's hard not to look at the scales but definitely motivating at the moment lol!
I've lost another 0.6kg today. I'm only 5'2" so the the weight am carrying is way over my BMI that's y I think it's easy at the moment to lose it..plus it's my first week so mostly water weight id say!

Keep it up n keep me updated!:)

thanks lisa..how you doing so far this week? x

0.6kg off so 2.2kg so met my mini goal so aiming for 3kg by Tuesday :)

So 59 days to my holiday. Need to lose as much as I can before that date as will be refeeding in that time and once I get back, probably lose the remainder some other way cause this isn't cheap although it certainly works. Going to research and think hard before I decide. Certainly once the first weeks done you settle into a routine even if it is boring. Shifting four litres of water a day plus two cups of mint tea so not bad..need it too now as seem to get a dry mouth if I go without a drink for half an hour!

Another 0.2kg so 2.4kg off til Tuesdays 3kg goal. Yesterday afternoon was very difficult. I was constantly hungry and having cravings. I had some Coke Zero and that stopped it. I have occasionally and it doesn't seem to throw me out of ketosis but does slow the weight loss down I bit but I think it's either that or I totally cave in and eat so it's fine by me. The family's meeting up today and we are out for a meal. Not told them as will get comments so just gonna say I have an iffy tummy and that solve the problem. Can't bear being questioned about my eating habits though bil and sil are both overweight but like to give their opinions readily but rubbish my ideas if I dare to give something different. You can tell I feel strongly about it lol. When I lost weight before, 5 stones bil and his family never ONCE mentioned that I'd lost weight and they usually have plenty to say about everything....hhhhmmm lol oh well their problem, not mine

Hope you have a nice day and get through the family gathering ok...remember you are doing this for you and don't let any negative people get you down...you know you are doing well...hang in there.

Heya,

Great job on ur weight loss!!! Yay on reaching ur mini goal!

Very happy with the progress! Went out for dinner and a show with another couple yesterday and was so tough during dinner as everyone was eating except me so I ordered coffee and sipped it thru the dinner. I just told everyone I ate breakfast and lunch but am starting to replace dinner with a protein shake (ppl seem to not be as freaked out if I say protein shake instead of lipotrim!).

My parents are coming over this Thursday so it's gonna be tough not eating but my mom knows how much I've been struggling to lose baby weight so I think it'll be ok, I'll plan my son's meals around ours so I'm distracted feeding him lol!

I'm going away too in 2 weeks to visit family but gonna keep with the shakes except for maybe a high protein no carb meal for some dinners if I have to so not expecting to lose much weight but I have to try maintain until I'm back. My aim is to lose weight back to my previous weight for my main holiday in 3 months :)

I'm down 0.8kg since Thursday
And since it's the end of wk 1 my total weight loss this week is: 5kg! I'm down to 72.5kg

I understand it's not easy when others are not supportive. I know they mean well at times but at the end of the day it's up to you what makes you happy and what will work. Sure when ur finished with lipotrim and have reached ur goal you can continue with healthy food and exercise and they'll still be overweight and unhealthy!
Keep it up and don't let anyone break you. If you chose to stop its ur decision and not theirs. Also, maybe try the protein shake excuse if anyone asks!;-)

I just said I wasn't eating and nothing was said to me but you can bet they've plenty to say when I'm not there lol tbh though wasn't hungry at all and didn't worry me in the slightest as was in a lot of pain so that was all I could think of. Suffering a lot with pre-menopause symptoms one of which is pain in my upper body joints. It's not pleasant and I'd forgotten my ibuprofen. I don't go on about it ever and they do know. I'm much quieter than my sil. I think people don't want your symptoms shoved down their throats so they can feel sorry for you so I just keep quiet, too quiet possibly!!

And since it's the end of wk 1 my total weight loss this week is: 5kg! I'm down to 72.5kg

I understand it's not easy when others are not supportive. I know they mean well at times but at the end of the day it's up to you what makes you happy and what will work. Sure when ur finished with lipotrim and have reached ur goal you can continue with healthy food and exercise and they'll still be overweight and unhealthy!
Keep it up and don't let anyone break you. If you chose to stop its ur decision and not theirs. Also, maybe try the protein shake excuse if anyone asks!;-)
Never mind, got ta move on X

Well done you that's wonderful X

Back