back to lipotrim - final go

Yeah I understand, the hormones are going all over the place with pre-menopause so ur joints must be sore. Be careful eating the ibuprofen as you're not eating proper meals and its quite hard on the stomach. I know it's easy to say that but ur probly dependent on it due to the pain. Or even have it with a shake as long as ur tummy is not empty.

Glad u got thru the dinner! Stay strong and don't mind what others think!

Yeah I understand, the hormones are going all over the place with pre-menopause so ur joints must be sore. Be careful eating the ibuprofen as you're not eating proper meals and its quite hard on the stomach. I know it's easy to say that but ur probly dependent on it due to the pain. Or even have it with a shake as long as ur tummy is not empty.

Glad u got thru the dinner! Stay strong and don't mind what others think!

i try not to have too many cause dont like taking pills but yesterday it was particularly painful so took some with the peanut flapjack i ate and waded through lol.

and no at this stage of my life i dont really care what others think any more lol xx its a great feeling!

another 0.2kg this morning which is fine all going the right way so weigh in tomorrow for this week. (2.6kg so far)

Hi Asiana and tobehappyme,

Welcome Asiana! let us know how u get on today :)

Great job tobehappyme!

My weight has gone down another 0.7kg...almost reaching my mini goal! I'm due to lose another 2.2kg for that goal which I hope to achieve by weekend (end of week 2) :)

Hi Tobehappyme,

Just got my lipotrim and I had put on 11/12 pounds nearly in about 5 ish weeks. But I got my shakes and the pharmacy was happy I had come back as I know the ladies well. So back on track, I got do try so hard all this week and next week.
I got exactly 2 weeks until that wedding.
Thank you for offering your support everyone.
Asiana

Hi Asiana and tobehappyme,

Welcome Asiana! let us know how u get on today :)

Great job tobehappyme!

My weight has gone down another 0.7kg...almost reaching my mini goal! I'm due to lose another 2.2kg for that goal which I hope to achieve by weekend (end of week 2) :)
hi and welcome x well done on almost reaching your mini goal, its a great feeling isnt it :)

Hi Tobehappyme,

Just got my lipotrim and I had put on 11/12 pounds nearly in about 5 ish weeks. But I got my shakes and the pharmacy was happy I had come back as I know the ladies well. So back on track, I got do try so hard all this week and next week.
Asiana
you will be fine, just remember its only for a short length of time and you will shift it easily, no problem x

Hi Tobehappyme,

Asiana

Don't worry Asiana you will be great! U might even lose most of it the first week so just keep at it!:)

Thanks tobehappyme it's a great feeling getting close to it! I made my husband a dinner today that I would normally be tucking right into but this time I controlled myself n not a bite taken! It is getting much easier though after week one I must say :)

So a good day all together and stayed in the straight and narrow. Tomorrows weigh in, two weeks in and eight to go!

0.1kg so 2.7kg loss this week, well pleased with that. Onward and downward .....x

not sure what 2.7kg is in lbs (perhaps someone could tell me) but very pleased. having coke zero today as a treat. been looking forward to it for two days lol. going to increase my water from 4lts to 4.5lts to see if it makes any difference to daily weightloss, just interested x

0.1kg towards week three. That's very off putting. need to poop so that probably doesn't help! Drank 4 1/2 litres yesterday and two cups of tea and diet zero..almost swimming lol think I'll stick to 4 litres, it was just too much

Last edited:
So up to 4 1/2 litres already without trying which is a it weird, I'm guessing my bladder must be bigger lol just having chocolate sachet as a mousse which is nice. Am finding it hard atm but will certainly not cave in...to be continued

That's fantastic to lose so much it's like 6lbs loss in a week so good job!

I'm using the fibreCLEAR powder they recommend, I take a bit more which is 1 heaped tsp 3x per day, hence, with each sachet, so I seem to be regular with that but still drink at least 3L water.

The weight loss does slow down a bit as u get further along as ur metabolism will slow a bit but losing 2.7kg is still loads as usually u should only lose 0.5-1kg a week on normal diets.

I think I'm gonna stop weighing until the weekend. It's nicer to see to total loss compared to daily as in the second week it will be slower so don't want to get disappointed!

Keep it up n stay strong! I have 5.5 weeks to go. I'm only doing it for 8 weeks. I don't know if I'll last either but will try my best too!

That's fantastic to lose so much it's like 6lbs loss in a week so good job!

I'm using the fibreCLEAR powder they recommend, I take a bit more which is 1 heaped tsp 3x per day, hence, with each sachet, so I seem to be regular with that but still drink at least 3L water.

The weight loss does slow down a bit as u get further along as ur metabolism will slow a bit but losing 2.7kg is still loads as usually u should only lose 0.5-1kg a week on normal diets.

I think I'm gonna stop weighing until the weekend. It's nicer to see to total loss compared to daily as in the second week it will be slower so don't want to get disappointed!

Keep it up n stay strong! I have 5.5 weeks to go. I'm only doing it for 8 weeks. I don't know if I'll last either but will try my best too!

Fibreclear doesn't work for me so have to resort to dulcolax which certainly did the trick! TMI lol

so 0.6kg off this morning which is a welcome relief, as well as going to the loo at last lol

Hi tobehappy,

I hope everyone is doing well, had a hard start but actually am ok, hec everyone eating around me doesn't help. Told everyone to stop offering me food. Sitting here with my daughter got on the scales and two pounds lighter so I'm going to carry on. At this stage I will be so happy to shift what I can to my next weigh in and the wedding I'm attending.
Any support

Asiana

Whatever works tobehappyme, nothing worse than carrying that load lol!
I understand Asiana, the first few days were very hard. The smell of food was even getting to me but once that's over the next few days are much easier. Try keep urself busy like even get spring cleaning maybe cuz that'll keep ur mind off the diet for a few days.
I find myself forgetting to have the last shake lately because I'm so busy n before I know it it's midnight so I sometimes skip it. I don't know if that's bad but it's just weird the way I am at the moment with the diet.

Also, I have my family over so it was a bit difficult seeing them eat my favourite food and not being able to. That's my only weakness as other food I don't mind seeing ppl eat.

Anyways gotta push thru! Great job on the weight loss guys!:)

Last edited:
Back