back to reality healthy eating

welcome back kitty
did you have a great time
we had a blast, but not as many late nights as you
i wanna go back sooo much, was actually just looking at houses over there on the net
hmmmmm now if i can just persuade hub that greece is a good place to live haha

Nat had an absolute blast just trying to catch up on the sleep too

btw dunno how to get rid of the ticker !!

Well im back :cry::cry: had an amazing time am extremely tired so will post later as so much to read and catch up on xxxxxxx

Hi Kittykat,

Welcome back and delighed to hear you had a wonderful time!!!

well morning all so now its back to reality and normality
boo
well ive decided to eat healthily for the rest of this week and im seriously gonna get back on the cd wagon on monday felt great all holiday wasnt sure if i put on weight so was gonna go to boots this morning to get weighed as i dont possess scales and bloody totm is upon me so dont think its gonna be ideal to get weighed today think will leave it a few days and will start a new tracker on monday

Good plan to ease yourself back into CD!!!

The weather has turned here as well and it is much cooler with some rain.

Good luck with getting back on the wagon on Monday!

Love Mini xxx

well not posted much been trying to catch up the sleep deprivation !! I am so hacked off with this weather whats going on and to top it off think im coming down with a bloody cold
had holiday piccies developed yesterday and makes me want to go back even more shame it wont be till next yr when im gonna be one hell of a skinny mini the healthy eating is going well at the mo lots of chicken and salad hope everyones having a good day xxxxx

how do i put holiday pics on here ??

Back