back to reality healthy eating

well had my nails done popped home coz was desperate for a wee and the postie had been and my vouchers were here that i got with my phone £50.00 fro top shop that i could use in evans i hate the shop usually but if im getting a freebie im using it so off i popped to town and spent the lot 4 tshirts 1 pair of cropped trousers 6 pairs knickers a nightie and a necklace then popped to tescos for mags and got a free pair of flip flops too then went to get oh a bit of shopping and filled the car with petrol left here at 12.00 got back 30 mins ago and need to blitz the house but really cant be arsed still got ironing & packing to do and clean car out think it will be done tomorrow now

Hi KittyKat,

You sound well ready for the off.

I hope you have a wonderful relaxing holiday!!!

Well done on your weight loss this week!

Love Mini xxx

well guys im off on my jollies on Monday but travelling down to surrey tomorrow so today will be my last day on minimins until 12th june OMG how am i gonna cope eh ?? well packing is nearly done washing on line car all cleaned out water oil tyres checked just need to tidy house and a bit of ironing tonite have fun whilst im away this thread is open for party time if you feel the need xxxxxx

well packing is now done and case is zipped u think ive packed way too much but who cares all i need to do now is have a bath will chill nicely tonite think may have some wine to celebrate the start of my hollibobs well i wish you all well whislt im away and will be back 12 th june with avengance to shift this weight take care xxxxxxx

Hope you have a lovely holiday ......dont burn ...make sure you take protection????????

got loads of suncream cheers hun xx

Hope you have a fantastic time kitty love:D

OOOOOO Im so jealous.......dont forget your camera.....want to see pics

only bought disposable cameras spose could scan them on ere

Hope you have a fantastic time kitty love:D

cheers Zoe hope things brighten up for you hun ands good luck with car boot tomorrow

thbon_voyage.gif

Have a wonderful time and of course we will miss you:wave_cry:

See you when you get back!

Love Mini xxx

well thanks for your kind words sure ill have a blast just make sure you all behave whilst im away esp you sonkie i wanna see you smash that 5 stone barrier and be near on 51/2 maybe 6 stone !!!!

See ya all on 12 th june xxxxxxxx

Back