back to reality healthy eating

Have a wicked time hun xxx

Well im back :cry::cry: had an amazing time am extremely tired so will post later as so much to read and catch up on xxxxxxx

Had a lovely sleep so feeling more refreshed now had a fab time far too many late nites !!! earliest nite was the first nite 03.30 then it went down hill from then latest was 06.15 weather was ok 3 good days the others were cloudy had rain 5.00 one morning so had to stay in the bar !!!! ate quite healthily mostly chicken fish and salad the only downside was the alcohol every nite !!!!! will get back on track monday as plan to go back next yr and want to give everyone a shock as we were remembered this yr so next yr i dont want to be recognised immediately and i dont want that sodding extender belt on the plane !!!!!

So glad you had a wicked time hunni:D

Hi KK great to see you back. I partied all by myself in your thread, no one wanted to join me ......lol.

Hey welcome back.. where bouts in Turkey were ya??? I'm off to Kusadasi on the 12th of August... can't bloody wait !!!!! love Turkey more than life itself lol

Hey welcome back.. where bouts in Turkey were ya??? I'm off to Kusadasi on the 12th of August... can't bloody wait !!!!! love Turkey more than life itself lol

i was in Hisaronu not far from fethiye and olu deniz and i loved it too want to go back

well morning all so now its back to reality and normality
boo
well ive decided to eat healthily for the rest of this week and im seriously gonna get back on the cd wagon on monday felt great all holiday wasnt sure if i put on weight so was gonna go to boots this morning to get weighed as i dont possess scales and bloody totm is upon me so dont think its gonna be ideal to get weighed today think will leave it a few days and will start a new tracker on monday

welcome back kitty
did you have a great time
we had a blast, but not as many late nights as you
i wanna go back sooo much, was actually just looking at houses over there on the net
hmmmmm now if i can just persuade hub that greece is a good place to live haha

Back