back to reality healthy eating

mhg.gif

kaz xx

well just got back from Asda treated my self to a new green tshirt in a 22 didnt bother trying it on have it on it now fits not bad for 3 quid will go back at some point to get in diff colours as didnt have my size will do for my jollies also bought a piece of smoked cod had it skinned but no idea how to cook it aghhhh !!!!

I would love to be able to pick something off the peg as I walk round asda or tesco.....! Not too long now hopefully.

well had OH at home all week not been too bead till last night ! i decided to have my smoked cod and face the concequences as i wasnt throwing it away cooked it in micro whilst waiting for it noticed washing up was still in murky water since the morning hes been at home for gods sake so i mentioned it and all hell let loose i served my cod with red cabbage as i was about to eat it he piped up oh the diets gone to pot now !!i replied no i am allowed it he didnt believe me i offered to show him the yellow book to prove him but he wasnt interested the table then went flying and my dinner went in the bin !!! didnt want it then and took my sorry self up to bed he then came up and carried on why do i have to put up with this i dont know things arent great this morning not said much to each other cant wait to go to work and for hm to be back at work tomorrow :(

Omg you poor thing......! I hope you get things sorted.....Myself and EH used to clash when he was off work.....though he was a prat anyway...!

And for him to carry on after you had moved away from the situation is not on !

well had OH at home all week not been too bead till last night ! i decided to have my smoked cod and face the concequences as i wasnt throwing it away cooked it in micro whilst waiting for it noticed washing up was still in murky water since the morning hes been at home for gods sake so i mentioned it and all hell let loose i served my cod with red cabbage as i was about to eat it he piped up oh the diets gone to pot now !!i replied no i am allowed it he didnt believe me i offered to show him the yellow book to prove him but he wasnt interested the table then went flying and my dinner went in the bin !!! didnt want it then and took my sorry self up to bed he then came up and carried on why do i have to put up with this i dont know things arent great this morning not said much to each other cant wait to go to work and for hm to be back at work tomorrow :(

Phew, poor you )Hugs( just remember most blokes brains are between their legs so it takes time for them to work it out :D. When things calm down, you might like to explain to him that you need his support and not a row about a diet. I hope you are ok and get things sorted soon. Take care

Lynn

well things did seem a bit better when i went to work got a kiss ! came home and hes popped to the pub whooo hooo got the place to myself had a crap end to work cust didnt like what i told him and called back saying hed spoke to his loyer and wanted my details spoke to another adv who wouldnt give them manager spoke to him and sending a letter of apology no way was i giving my details out he was sooo rude to me called me a nobody !!!! BTW i work with cust in financial difficulties and hes been on JSa since nov 05 cause hes proffession is in accountancy and cant find a job i suggested did he need to find accountancy work could he not find any other job he said it wouldnt pay for his lifestyle
so he then asked what would happen i adv account would go back to collections then may litigate put charging order on property then stated wasnt homeowner adv stated on loan app was so potential fraud he wasnt a happy bunny pr****
sorry to rant but i needed to get it off my chest

to top it off ive got a really sore throat xxxx

AWWWW KK you poor thing.....I had grief frokm the tax credit dudes today....I only rang to find out if they had sent my forms out....and the bloke I spoke to first was a right p***k. So rang back and they hadnt sent me the forms so they were gonna send them today,......!

thing is i wasnt rude to him hope you get your froms through soon xxxx

:nightf: :nightf: yeah he was a stuck up middle aged toff !!!!!! best get to bed weigh in tomorrow night

Rofl.......My ex was very stroppy and he would have a go for the sake of it.....really embarrasing....omg I forgotten how to spell it....think its time for bed.

well had a fab sleep OH came to bed about 5 ish nothing new there was up just after 7 and yes ive a cold !!!! great sore throat etc but im not gonna let it stop me getting on with my day off to get weighed this morn feel thinner so well have to wait and see awaiting washing load to finish so i can peg it out had a tidy round and done washing up may get a few bits for jollies whilst im out
have a good day xxxxxx

cheers hun glad youve got more faith than i have !!!

Why have you not got faith....?
You will be fine im sure.......You will be able to move that tracker along....!

just not convinced with the adding food thing

Back