back to reality healthy eating

you were right 3lb it was been and got palnts for garden so need some inspiration to pot them and tidy round

HEE HEE yay......how cool. Thats great, are you pleased with that ?

could have been better but not grumbling lets hit that 2 stones next week eh

Im sure you will do it......try weighing out 3lbs of rice and carry that round with you for a while.....!

well just been out in the garden or what there is of it quite small but planted all the plants i bought this morning feeling really proud of myself coz it looks lovely and im no gardener

chilling tonite and hopefully tomorrow tackling the spare room its a tip what about you ???

Well weigh in tomorrow, thinking about going b&q have a look at some paint I want to paint hall, stairs and landing. It is dark and at the moment its white above dado rail and plum under......so need it lightened ! Just dont know what colour to go for.

good luck with weigh in im sure youll do just fine

morning all well just spoke to friend who have not seen for over a yr strange as she only lives 8 miles away never seems time to catch up and were off out shopping as need some bits for my holidays and a new hairdryer as mine has just blown up !! the spare room will have to wait xxxx

morning all well just spoke to friend who have not seen for over a yr strange as she only lives 8 miles away never seems time to catch up and were off out shopping as need some bits for my holidays and a new hairdryer as mine has just blown up !! the spare room will have to wait xxxx

Hehe i never need an excuse for shopping:D enjoy, but remember you might have to tell us what you have bought if its exciting stuff.

def will do i know hairdryer is priority not buying expensive as the things always die on me and need flip floppy things and see what else primark has to offer !

def will do i know hairdryer is priority not buying expensive as the things always die on me and need flip floppy things and see what else primark has to offer !

Summer stuff is always exciting for me, and Primark have some lovely tops in at the moment, although the Bristol branch ( where i live) always looks like a ruddy jumble sale, so you have to fight your way through, the Primark in Barnstable and Exeter is always nice and tidy, and i prefer it that way.

well not long been home dropped friend home came back then had to take OH to work !!!! im bloody knacked
well 1st stop was primark we were in there ages !! i got a lovely pink stripey beach bag 2 pairs of flip flops and some lovely opened toed blue high heeled sandals my m8 bought loads there too we then went to la senza for her superdrug for me for new hairdryer deodrant and 2 nail varnishes gonna do toes tonite stopped for coffee black of course then off to bhs & next that was it 5 shops in 41/2 hrs !!!!!! so gonna chill tonite i think i deserve it dont you ??

well done sonks on the 1lb loss xxxxx

Hi Kitty love

Glad you enjoyed your shopping trip:D

I was behind you as you got home did you hear me beep:p

I reckon you deserve to chill.

Hi Kitty love

Glad you enjoyed your shopping trip:D

I was behind you as you got home did you hear me beep:p

I reckon you deserve to chill.

no i didnt hun sorry was that at 4.30ish 5.30 ish or just after 6 ??? oops tell i should check my mirror !!!!

Last edited:
oh i forgot i originally came on here to say ive painted my toe nails a lovely fuchia pink !!!!!

well not long been home dropped friend home came back then had to take OH to work !!!! im bloody knacked
well 1st stop was primark we were in there ages !! i got a lovely pink stripey beach bag 2 pairs of flip flops and some lovely opened toed blue high heeled sandals my m8 bought loads there too we then went to la senza for her superdrug for me for new hairdryer deodrant and 2 nail varnishes gonna do toes tonite stopped for coffee black of course then off to bhs & next that was it 5 shops in 41/2 hrs !!!!!! so gonna chill tonite i think i deserve it dont you ??

well done sonks on the 1lb loss xxxxx

Glad you had a good shopping trip, made me tired just reading it :D

OMG just got up and the backs of my legs are really aching !!! may have something to do with the gardening and all the shopping yesterday so am feeling great today apart from that gonna have a pack in amo cant decide whether to go SS this week or 790 as i really need to shift some weight for my jollies 5 wks today any suggestions ???

Back