back to reality healthy eating

OMG just got up and the backs of my legs are really aching !!! may have something to do with the gardening and all the shopping yesterday so am feeling great today apart from that gonna have a pack in amo cant decide whether to go SS this week or 790 as i really need to shift some weight for my jollies 5 wks today any suggestions ???

Mmmmm decisions, decisions, i would go ss if it was me i like to see fast results lol, but 790 plan can do about the same. Go for it do ss.

Good morning Kittykat, aching legs eh......! wow all that exrcise, have you got a pedometer...? Bet you racked up a fair few steps.

got one need to dig it out

well it didnt take much pursuading Cheers Nat but ive decided to go back to SS this week as need to shift the weight before holiday to turkey 5 weeks today

well havwe secided to ss weigh in on fri so its now my 4 day challenge to not let any food go past my lips I CAN DO THIS !!!!!

You can do this KK we will help you along, as you know I had a bit of a celebration week last week, thought no where near as bad as it used to be......!
I am feeling so positive this week.....im hoping to lose 7lbs this week......!

thank you, that my middle daughter, she was very cute as a baby, now you cant see her for dirt lol.
rofpml xxxxx right off to work back after 9pm

hi guys i know its late but just thought id pop by and say nearly througha whole day of SS got a slight headache about to start but think im a little tired got home and OH had put chicken in oven oops didnt think to tell him not eating after thursdays outburst so its now in the fridge for his sarnies and hes took himself upstairs to watch telly WTF !!!
at least i can watch corrie and be on here in peace !!!

well woke this morning feeling fine then my eyes started itching and runny ruddy heyfever !! never really suffered before not nice well im gonna get some tablets when i go shopping as gotta take a few bits back that i bought on sunday taking the shoes back as there too high and gonna risk taking old hairdryer back as is the same as new one so its going in new box and im gonna try making out thats the one i recently bought !!! cheeky i know but only had it 6 months !!

btw got a pair of trousers on today that i bought last yr and couldnt wear as far too tight think i can get away with them now

Wow well done on the trousers.....! I would do the same with the hairdryer as its the same make.....lol.

well took the hairdryer back and got a refund How cheeky of me cant believe they didnt even look in the box !!

went to the pub at lunchtime well 5oclock really but thats my lunch as i work till 9 3 of them sat there will big fat mixed grills beer & wine and i had my soda water the best bit was it looked disgusting the food that is not the alcohol !!

well had another good day 2packs down 1 to go off to watch desperate housewives & an early nite i think

We still on for tomorrow?

I'm off jogging at 8.30am I must be mad:eek:

yeah no probs just dont come knocking for me to go jogging LOL !!

yeah no probs just dont come knocking for me to go jogging LOL !!

Lol my sister and I are going soon as we've dropped the kids at school...8.30am lol should be done by 8.35 pmsl

See you at 10 then love;)

Back