back to reality healthy eating

The dreaded money aspect of life .
You only have 25 days till your holiday Kitty , think of the extra weight you will loose in that time by sticking to the plan !
Life is stressful , i always write a list of to do things when i get really stressed out , it works big time .
A little scary looking at it all but you can only do one thing at a time and cross them off as you go .

All the best for the next few days hun . you will get thru thus xxx

:cry: well today is the lowest ive ever felt ended up coming home from work as couldnt cope and not back now till mon OH is going mad that weve got no money hes wages this month after csa was just over 600.00 crap !!!! and he says he doesnt want to go overdrawn this month WTF how are we gonna cope i dont get paid for 2 weeks and need my money for holiday is that selfish of me or what !! Cant afford cd anymore had to push him out the car as he didnt want to go to work i said if you dont go we certainly wont have any money
really dont know what to do !!

Awww hun im in a bad mood now, looks like im gonna have to move ....full story in my diary, but these days not many landlords take kids, pets and dss........ :cry: :cry: :cry:

so am mega peed off.

Kittykat - sorry you are having money problems - it is awful when you can't do something because of money.
I'm sure your CDC will understand - I know I've had clients who have had this problem in the past. How well do you know her?? Personally I'll take post dated cheques from clients i know and can trust - but that is a decison I make and she might not be able to afford to do that.

Hope you get things sorted out. Otherwise eat healthy low GI dietwise until your holiday and maybe start again afterwards??

Take care.

KK can we wallow in self pity together....then we can laugh and cry together.
Boy I could do with a drink.......!
But I suppose water will have to do

KK can we wallow in self pity together....then we can laugh and cry together.
Boy I could do with a drink.......!
But I suppose water will have to do

got some vodkas here might have that !!just had a long chat with friend so feel a bit better now dunno for how long though

Do u want me to pop it down to u mate ?

Ah kitty hope all seems a little better now you have had a chat with a friend .

Life certainly isnt easy . big hugs girls xxx

well earlier on found out that OH is mega overdrawn with wages gong in WTF!!!!!!!!!! no funds !!!! wants me to try for loan or extention on mortgage !!!!!! WTF cant he but after thinkingn about it didnt go that much ODlast month so wondering if wages not showing on bank balance or going in late dunno but gonna get balane tomoz wy me why do i have to sort everything as credit rating aint good anyway soz to rand and yes ive has 3 vodkas and the best part of a bottle f wine !!!!

well just had lovely mess from cdc saying she knows how much i wanna lose weight and want so much outta cd how nice is that !!

Looks like every cloud does have a silver lining after all...:)

Looks like every cloud does have a silver lining after all...:)
well spoke to OH this morn and said i cant understand how hes soooo overdrawn so took card to atm to look and hes bloody 8.00 in credit witha 400 overdraft so things are looking brighter im gonna do 2 packs and a meal coz the lovely zoe is donating her packs to me bless her coz even though weve got OD cant afford cd as were prob have 200 to last the month off shopping tomoz to aldi & farm foods !!!!

btw feeling rather hungover today LOL

Aw that's good news, hun - there's nothing worse than worries about money, I know.

So glad things aren't as gloomy as they first appeared.

xxx

Aw that's good news, hun - there's nothing worse than worries about money, I know.

So glad things aren't as gloomy as they first appeared.

xxx

thanx xxx

well the lovely Zoe has just dropped me off a box of packs !!! so from tomorrow its gonna be 2 packs and healthy meal off to netto in a bit to get a few bits must remember to take carrier bags !!

Glad things have sorted themselves out a little. Good luck on your 2 CD and a sensible meal - and hope you have a brilliant weight loss.

Hi KK how you doing....I am paying for a joint loan and as my money is not yet sorted out I am already into my o/d and by the time its due to come out there wont be enough to cover it......EH has gotta get me some cash.......arghhhh

morning all well not posted for a few days have been neglecting this thread feeling much more positive and brighter not nly have i got the packs from zoe ive found a stash at the back of the cupboard whilst decluttering !! so i now have 35 packs which means if i have 2 packs a day and a main meal will take me up to the friday before i go on holiday !!! so maybe i can still shift a little weight go away 3 weeks tnite
called gas board as am in credit so theyve took a new reading and gonna send me bill out in couple days so may have a bit extra to cash in there

decluttered at the weekend to do a car boot sale zoe was doing it with me but can no longer do it never mind ill go on my own need to get rid of junk asap and its gonna go towards holiday spends
well house is pretty ship shape as estate agents are coming tomoz afternoon to take photos and measure up

hope everyones weather is better than it is here xxx

morning all or its it morning ???? well estate agents are finally coming round this afternoon to measure up & take photos so what was i up to till 1.30 this morning making the house look like a showroom thats what well its not even 7am and im up done a shift swap working 8/3 so im here when they arrive not good though when i didnt finish work till 9pm last night but ho hum gotta be dun

roll on bed time xxxxx

Back