back to slimming world tonight

I was doing the sw diet in feb and was doing great - and lost almost 2 stone. Was motivated and all was great - that was until i reptured my achilles. So stopped classes as couldnt stand on scales. Through inactivity and geneeally feeling fed up and eating rubbish have put about a stone back on.

Am still on crutches 15 weeks later with the threat of surgery. So my question, will my limited activities really slow down my weight loss?

Dreading those scales, but need a fresh start.

Thanks for reading.

Xx

when i did sw about 4 years ago i honesty didnt do any exercise other that walking to and from work and walking to get the kids from school but I did that all the time anyway as i dont drive and i lost 2.5 stone in 3 months. i think doing exercise must boost losses but not doing exercise wont stop you from losing, unless you are near target as some people tend to have a bit of a stand still. good luck and hope youre better soon x

I find weight loss is sped up through exercise but you can lose by not doing much of it at all. And on the bright side, whilst on crutches the added effort of the trip to the fridge might help beat the sudden chocolate cravings! =P

Thanks for your comments guys.

I love walking and it boost my weight loss last time. Obviously no can do at the mo - so will have to be extra good. And yes going to the kitchen takes effort - so no snacking for me!

My hubby has joined sw tonite too - hopefully the competition will spur me on and keep me focused.

So, the weigh in, have put on 10lbs in 15 weeks - so kept a fair bit off still - and it could have been worse.

So my fresh start, started this evening. ;-)

Best of luck. We all know its a hard journey. Just restarted myself after putting back on all that I had lost!! :)

Back