Back to the future...I hope

ClairBear

Hello
I was doing so well...and then I fell apart mentally, too much family and work stress for me to cope with and I stopped CWP. I have put on some of what I lost, but not everything which is a good thing.
I am seeing my consultant tomorrow after work to start over. I have a few shakes left so I am easing myself into it today - 3 shakes and a small-normal evening meal.
I am really struggling with the motivation side of things, I have drawn myself on a piece of paper (well, it resembles a human - drawing is not my strong point) and I have listed all the problems that I have with being obese; pains, aches, rashes, spots, breathing, skin etc and it didn't 'stir' me at all. I am going to write a positive one tonight, all the things I will be able to do when I have lost weight to see if that works any better. I am sort of ambivalent to it all.
It would be a heck of a lot easier if I had someone else nearby who was losing weight too - it is hard being the only one.
This ambivalence has been present for a month or so, so I thought I would just tell it to F*** Right Off and get back on the programme - I could end up wasting years for the motivation to come back otherwise!
I could do with a few words of support, if anyone has any going spare???
Cxxx

Where in Shropshire are you?

Good on you for getting back on the wagon!!

Hi Claire
i`m a returner to the cambridge diet.
did it in 2007/2008 and lost over 5 stones but through my own stupidity i have gained back over 3 of that.
i`m just going into week 7 now,it`s hard but when you see the scales showing the weight loss it`s such a motivator.
i know what you mean about the side effects of being over weight but like you say think of the positives and how much better life would be if you felt healthier
i`m not saying it will be easy on this diet, especially the 1st couple of weeks but you got to stay strong and keep saying to yourself why you need to lose the weight.
when the willpower is low come on here and post, i keep a diary and when i`m thinking about food i just grab me water and post and post on here.
i also look at the before and after pics of people who`ve succeeded on he cd diet. it`s not just their weight loss pics but it`s the look on their faces they are so much happier.
that can be you and me, so get started on the diet, post like mad and you`ll get loads of support on here.
come on we`ll do it together :character00115:

kaz:)

Yes Claire we can do this!! Me,you and kaz66.
Us 3 shropshire lasses together!!
:D:D:D

I live in Telford but my consultant is in Shrewsbury.
Feeling a bit more hopeful - just said no to biscuits at work!
Starting the water as well.

I`m Telford to Claire
i`m in Apley
well done to saying no to the biscuits :D

kaz :D

Last edited:
I'm a yorkshire lass. Can I be part of you gang?
Oh & by the way how have you ladies managed to put a profile photo on? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back