Backache.....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by A Better Me, 29 August 2009 Social URL.

1. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

i`ve always suffered with a bad back since having the kids, i have(dont know how to spell it:whistle:) siatica..this has always affected the bottom of my back and left leg.. but since losing my weight iv been suffering quite bad with backache in the middle and top of my back between my shoulder blades.. i`m on my feet most of my time in both my jobs and this is when it affects me after standing for a couple of hours.. has any1 else suffered with a back problem since losing weight ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Weenie

Weenie Member

I feel your pain. I suffer from Sciatica too but it usually gets better if I'm just a few pounds lighter, however its agony at the moment. Ever since losingg some weight I have been unable to sit or get comfortable.

I read somewhere that a side effect of detoxing can be the reappearance of old aches and pains so perhaps its something to do with that.

I'm hoping it'll ease soon - fingers crossed for the pair of us xx

4. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I suppose it's because the back muscles are having to perform differently. Having less weight to cart about is going to have an impact on all our bones

x

5. foxyxcoxy

foxyxcoxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    its so mad you mentioned this i have been doin the gym a couple of months now but the last week my muscles have been aching especially my knee. i really hope you feel better. try to take it as easy as you can
    A back problem and children really don't go together,
    feel better soon.

6. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Start Weight:
    24st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(20.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World & Xenical
    I suffer back pain and swear by T.E.N.S machine. You can get a basic one in Lloyds pharmacy for about £15. This really does help me. Hope you get some relief soon.

7. Janelegs11

Janelegs11 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have suffered with my back since I was 13, I usually have either accupuncture, use my tens machine or the inversion table when it plays up, I have been in more pain the last 10 days and just put it down to one of those things, but on reading your posts above maybe it is to do with the diet.

Mine usually eases when I lose weight but haven't had that yet :-(

8. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    hi,
    I have had back ache for a month or so now and attending physio about it. She told me that it is because of losing the weight so fast the muscles don't know how to respond. They got used to doing it one way and now they have to work harder to keep up. So according to her Determined girl was right on the money.
    Physio said it should settle once the weight loss slows or settles. She did also say the vibro plate was very good for helping with any back problems.
    Doirin

9. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

ty all i feel a little better now xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.