BAD bad HEADACHE

i'lldoit

Banned
Hello I have such a bad headache :( I get migraines but its not one of them!I feel sick too I have drank 2 1/2 litres of water so far,I cant lie down as I have a toddler so how can I get rid of it :confused: I have taken strong pain killers at 8.40am and they havent worked :( I want to go to aerobics tonight but I cant if it wont go :( :( :( :(
xxc

There are soooo many bugs about atm, sounds like you might have caught one. I've had a bad throat and cough for nearly a week now and feeling particularly rough today. Cancelled evrey dance class this week too (sob!).
My GP told me in the past to alternate ibuprofen and paracetamol, you can take the full quantity of both concurrently because they act in different ways.
Listen to your body too (not easy with a toddler I know) and if you need to have some carbs then do, even if it's only another half bar. Your body needs carbs to make blood cells, and of course needs the white ones for defence in illness so you may find faintness and headaches is a cry for food.

Me too, my heads thumping! Don't think its a ketosis headache, eating too much for that!

There are soooo many bugs about atm, sounds like you might have caught one. I've had a bad throat and cough for nearly a week now and feeling particularly rough today. Cancelled evrey dance class this week too (sob!).
My GP told me in the past to alternate ibuprofen and paracetamol, you can take the full quantity of both concurrently because they act in different ways.
Listen to your body too (not easy with a toddler I know) and if you need to have some carbs then do, even if it's only another half bar. Your body needs carbs to make blood cells, and of course needs the white ones for defence in illness so you may find faintness and headaches is a cry for food.

Thanks Claire
I just had some bar and a cho shake and I feel better but the head aches still there :( my eldest daughter had been ill so I prob got that :( Oh felt sick last night so a house hold of bugs :eek: I know its gutting isnt it when we want to exercise and cant!I hope you get well soon hun XXC

Not alot, just too many packs! Cant seem to get back to just 3 a day! I like the bars too much!

I love the Bars Im so sad I have cravings for the Bars LOL I wish I didnt like them as some people lose more if they dont have them?As long as your sticking to the packs I think you'll be ok,just try and divide them into 2 so theres more that way?I chop my bars up into 8-10 small pieces so it lasts longer,some days I want 6 packs then others I can go all day with 0 until I feel sick!So I just have them late in the day.:rolleyes: Just take it one day at a time thats all we can do isnt it I take it 1 hour at atime lol
How many packs are you having a day how much water are you drinking??
XXC

Well, yesterday it was half a tetra, and 4 bars! :eek:

I have always been a good drinker, about 3 L i guess!

God 4 bars :eek: lol just cut your bar in half and then you have 2 ????? How you doing today??
I was told by my LL counsellor I should drink 6 litres a day as of the exercise Im doing :eek: 4's a struggle so Im drinking 1 pint an hour 8am to 8pm then thats 6 litres ......wee wee wee wee !!!!!!:D
Try and exchange your bars or soups/shakes????
XXc

Yesterday was an exception! I dont usually have that many, the stomach couldnt take it! Sometimes i have soups, tetras, crisps from soups, but i have been having 4 or 5 a day. Really need to cut it down ie the cost as much as anything. I just dont like being hungry, and would rather eat cd than food!

I like the pint an hour idea, gotta buy a pint glass next time i shop!

Yesterday was an exception! I dont usually have that many, the stomach couldnt take it! Sometimes i have soups, tetras, crisps from soups, but i have been having 4 or 5 a day. Really need to cut it down ie the cost as much as anything. I just dont like being hungry, and would rather eat cd than food!

I like the pint an hour idea, gotta buy a pint glass next time i shop!

Does your CDC let you buy as much as you want then?Saying that mine did!The good thing with LL unless you are going away you can only buy 1 weeks at a time........... Yes the pint an hour is gr8 but we only have 1 pint glass in the house so OH gets peeved over not getting it anymore so I must go get another 1 too ,I hope you can cut down real soon
XXC

Back