Bad breath, dry morning mouth and FIRST WEIGH IN!!!

So its been one week:

Been noticing that for the past two days I've had pretty bad breath. I know its normal and I'm drinking extra water to counteract it but was wondering if anyone else has had it and if so how long does it last? I know there's the LT gum things but I hate those wafer thin gums, reminds me of snot

Also the past two/three days Ive been waking up with a really dry mouth yet a full bladder. Im drinking more than enough and keep water by the bed. It feels like a really bad hangover but without the headache. I woke up today thinking it was Saturday and wondered what the hell I was drinking lastnight (even though I havent drank now for 9 days!!) Has anyone else been getting bad dry morning mouth?? It doesnt help with the breath either!!

FINALLY......MY FIRST WEIGH IN.........drum roll please.......12lbs lighter!!!!

So its been one week:

Been noticing that for the past two days I've had pretty bad breath. I know its normal and I'm drinking extra water to counteract it but was wondering if anyone else has had it and if so how long does it last? I know there's the LT gum things but I hate those wafer thin gums, reminds me of snot

Also the past two/three days Ive been waking up with a really dry mouth yet a full bladder. Im drinking more than enough and keep water by the bed. It feels like a really bad hangover but without the headache. I woke up today thinking it was Saturday and wondered what the hell I was drinking lastnight (even though I havent drank now for 9 days!!) Has anyone else been getting bad dry morning mouth?? It doesnt help with the breath either!!

FINALLY......MY FIRST WEIGH IN.........drum roll please.......12lbs lighter!!!!
Yipppeeeee thats a great loss....

The breath does get a bit better but really its just one of them things....

I am in the bathroom brushing my teeth before i even open my eyes sometimes i'm sure!!!! Lol...

Love me love my stinky breath ;) ~lol~ x x x

yeah my mouth is like summit died in it on a morning lol. I use those wafer think freshner things and it works for about 15 mins. But if it gets me slim then i dont care lol

Hi
I use the Listerine original mouth wash (as recommended by Lipotrim), and a tongue scraper (what a subject!), but whilst you have a dry mouth it encourages you to drink more I find. Great! I am alright about it all except when my boss likes to whisper to me during meetings to "Minute that comment", but he says it so quietly that I have to whisper back "What" then it all get's embarassing for me.
Great weight loss for you 5050, wish I had such a cool name.
Elaine

I know what you mean. My mouth is as dry as a budgies cage in the morning and tastes as bad! Luckily I don't have the bad breath but Listerine takes away the taste.

I find this one of the hardest things about this diet. My Tongue is like a carpet .. I use those strips constantly have them in my bag, car everywhere that's handy & have listerine original in the car too. I'm on day 30 and still not any better but realistically it is a very small price to pay for such amazing weight loss x

i'm the same my mouth is worse than ghandis flipflop and extremley furry, i use listerine mouthwash and clean teeth through out day when at work. i'm nearing end of week 5 and it hasnt got any better i'm afraid but i think its worth a bit of stinky breath for a few weeks to be a slim babe :) x

Back