Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bad Breath on LT

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Taylor, 29 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Does everyone get bad breath when they're on LT? I was on LT last year for 12 weeks and my hubby said that my breath was fine, I asked my mum also and she said I didn't have bad breath.

This time round my hubby still says that my breath is fine, even though he says this I tend not to get too close to anyone when we're talking.....paranoia I guess.

I have got a furry tongue and a funny taste in my mouth though.

So is it different for everyone?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Everyone gets bad breath on LT but it seems like you and I are the same when it comes to keeping our distance when we speak to people. Even when i kiss my husband goodbye in the mornings I make sure I dont breath out lol. If you keep a fair distance away then people wont notice.

I use a tongue brush to get the fur off or something to scrape the ewwww things off my tongue, its those stuff that makes it smell.

Mouthwash regularly and a tongue scraping should do the trick :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.