Bad Breath on LT

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Taylor, 29 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Does everyone get bad breath when they're on LT? I was on LT last year for 12 weeks and my hubby said that my breath was fine, I asked my mum also and she said I didn't have bad breath.

This time round my hubby still says that my breath is fine, even though he says this I tend not to get too close to anyone when we're talking.....paranoia I guess.

I have got a furry tongue and a funny taste in my mouth though.

So is it different for everyone?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Everyone gets bad breath on LT but it seems like you and I are the same when it comes to keeping our distance when we speak to people. Even when i kiss my husband goodbye in the mornings I make sure I dont breath out lol. If you keep a fair distance away then people wont notice.

I use a tongue brush to get the fur off or something to scrape the ewwww things off my tongue, its those stuff that makes it smell.

Mouthwash regularly and a tongue scraping should do the trick :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.