Bad Breath

nessx

hi i hope someone can help!

im on day 9 now and i have the worst breath and its causing me to feel sick all the time. i carry listerine with me and bought a tongue scraper!

Any words of wisdom? :flirt2:

Well the furry tongue buisness should be gone soon mine hasnt been furry for a long time lol

As far as breath goes.... well whenever im at home and due to go out again i brush my teeth, i carry listerine strips (pack of 24 pieses that go onto your tongue), also re-tardex is brill for breath freshning

Whilst in America recently i bought somthing called 'Whisp' which is a throw away tiny toothbrush with an inbuilt bead of gel toothpaste!!! they are soooooooooooo cool and i bought up loads whilst out there havnt seen them here yet!

oh the striips sound good i have been using a travel size listering for when i am out and about. i hope its goes soon too!
i think u can get those toothbrush things in service stations!

You are not supposed to chew as it can make you feel more hungry but I chew a really minty sugar free gum when I am out and about or at work.

I don't chew it like a cow I just keep it in my mouth and it keeps the area fresh. I find it doesn't make me feel more hungry at all.

If i didn't i would stink! Everyone finds what works for them give a few thungs a try and see what works.

Drinking losts of water also helps a lot!

Back