Bad Breath

Ellebirdy

:( OMG!!!
I am on day 6....and have the most disgusting taste in my mouth and have breath that would fell a horse oh and dont forget the furry tongue!
Over all having a really bad day fighting the demons in my head, work was a night mare as had to cook so many of my favourite things it was the hardest day so far.
Very down and unhappy.
x

Aw pet try and get through it..doing real well to get to day 6..it will get easier!! I find a bit of pampering can go a long way..Try a nice bath/foot soak/etc..anything to pass the evenin. Try and keep occupied and don't let your 6 days of hard work go to waste!!Fair play to you with the cooking, I work in a bar and some days it's so hard avoiding food but the next day is always easier because you're proud of yourself for fighting temptation the day before!! You must have WI tomorrow so chin up and good luck! Xx

Thank you for your wonderful kind words, got my WI at 3.30 after work so will let everyone how i get on. So nearly buckled when I had to make Coronation chicken sandwhiches for work...but didn't so suppose if I can get through today I can crack. So determined to do this so again thank you for your message.
x

Try brushing your tongue with toothpaste, helps a bit : )

Back