Bad Breath

mousey81

Hi everyone.
I'm only on day 2 of my LT experience but my breath is terrible. I don't normally have any problems so wondered what people could suggest to help me through this?
And any suggestions on how to make the Chicken soup bearable?:wave_cry:

Phil

listerene strips or i think its called gold spot breath freshner

soup- you can add salt and pepper, paprika chilli flakes

hope this helps x

NO SALT!!!!!

really i thought id read on other threads about people adding salt, mind you i dont think it would matter what you add it would still taste gross! x

deffo no salt!!
paprika, cheyenne, curry powder, garam masala, pepper and always add water or its too dry x

i must have been imagining it then....... soz x

i always added salt and pepper and never made any difference cause to the weight loss or ketones as i found it unpaletable otherwise..others may say different of course!

h x

i always added salt and pepper and never made any difference cause to the weight loss or ketones as i found it unpaletable otherwise..others may say different of course!

h x

i knew id read it somewhere lol

officially nothing should be added but I use to add that lot and mix it with 1 litre of water, so over 300 soups im fine mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks, hadnt thought of adding spices to the soup, it needs something though as it's fowl (chicken soup...:)) on it's own.

I've just tested for ketones and the strips are already showing it somewhere between 2 and 4. Is it normal for this to be happening by the end of day two?

be careful - some spices have added fat in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for bad breath - i asked my chemist what i could use and she gave me a tiny ittle bottle of stuff called 'ice drops' you can get them in spearmint or peppermint flavour - u just squeeze one drop on your tongue. She said that only these drops or listerine strips are allowed.

:)

ice drops iv never heard of that cant get listerene strips anywhere round here x

i got them from the chemist never heard of em before lol

Hi everyone.
I'm only on day 2 of my LT experience but my breath is terrible. I don't normally have any problems so wondered what people could suggest to help me through this?
And any suggestions on how to make the Chicken soup bearable?:wave_cry:

Phil
Yup, advice: bin the soup and swap it for a shake!!! i have no nice words to say about that evil nasty soup:D
T x

im wondering could you add the ice drops if they are liquid to a bottle of water??? not really liking the taste of tap water at mo and refuse to pay for it!

one drop at a time maybe - but i doubt it will be enough to give the water any flavour

Naughty monsoon chews gum;) and has lovely breath!!! (and good taste in shakes)
T x

Back