1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Breath

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mousey81, 28 June 2008 Social URL.

1. mousey81

mousey81 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.
    I'm only on day 2 of my LT experience but my breath is terrible. I don't normally have any problems so wondered what people could suggest to help me through this?
    And any suggestions on how to make the Chicken soup bearable?:wave_cry:

Phil

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

listerene strips or i think its called gold spot breath freshner

soup- you can add salt and pepper, paprika chilli flakes

hope this helps x

4. jackie2029

jackie2029 Well-Known Member

NO SALT!!!!!

5. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

really i thought id read on other threads about people adding salt, mind you i dont think it would matter what you add it would still taste gross! x

6. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

deffo no salt!!
    paprika, cheyenne, curry powder, garam masala, pepper and always add water or its too dry x

7. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

i must have been imagining it then....... soz x

8. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

i always added salt and pepper and never made any difference cause to the weight loss or ketones as i found it unpaletable otherwise..others may say different of course!

h x

9. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

i knew id read it somewhere lol

10. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

officially nothing should be added but I use to add that lot and mix it with 1 litre of water, so over 300 soups im fine mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

11. mousey81

mousey81 Well-Known Member

Thanks, hadnt thought of adding spices to the soup, it needs something though as it's fowl (chicken soup...:)) on it's own.

I've just tested for ketones and the strips are already showing it somewhere between 2 and 4. Is it normal for this to be happening by the end of day two?

12. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Well-Known Member

be careful - some spices have added fat in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for bad breath - i asked my chemist what i could use and she gave me a tiny ittle bottle of stuff called 'ice drops' you can get them in spearmint or peppermint flavour - u just squeeze one drop on your tongue. She said that only these drops or listerine strips are allowed.

:)

13. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

ice drops iv never heard of that cant get listerene strips anywhere round here x

14. LisaLisa

i got them from the chemist never heard of em before lol

15. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Yup, advice: bin the soup and swap it for a shake!!! i have no nice words to say about that evil nasty soup:D
    T x

16. jackie2029

jackie2029 Well-Known Member

im wondering could you add the ice drops if they are liquid to a bottle of water??? not really liking the taste of tap water at mo and refuse to pay for it!

17. LisaLisa

one drop at a time maybe - but i doubt it will be enough to give the water any flavour

18. scazman

scazman Well-Known Member

Chicken Soup rocks!!! Monsoon is lovely but has no taste!!! ;)

Drink gallons of water and your bad breath will not be such a problem. Loadsa water is the key to this diet!

19. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Naughty monsoon chews gum;) and has lovely breath!!! (and good taste in shakes)
    T x

20. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Well-Known Member

Loads of water is the usual but the gum comments have me intrigued