bad day yesterday but back to it today..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by xxchristiexx, 29 August 2010 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well had bad day yesterday which consisted of chicken goujons n chips n 2 slices pizza :eek:n ice cream but i knew it as I wasnt goin to be at home allday but todays new day and iv drew a line thru yesterdays and started afresh, any ideas how i can try for a weight loss by thurs?any foods etc ud advise?xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank u :)had a great day thanks enjoyed every mouthful :)yum thanks for thr advice :)roughly how manys syns a day do u think?dnt hve hardly anythin in today food wise i.e fruit n veg but will stock up on it 2mro and eat loads of it lol xxx

4. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    To be honest a bit of a blow out every so often isn't going to be too much of a problem. We went out for dinner for each of our birthdays, feb, april and may, and a family party in June, on each of those occasions we ate what we wanted ( indian, all you can eat chinese and fish and chips and ice cream and buffet food and lots of alcohol) and just got back on plan the next day no cutting down of syns and still had a normal loss at WI.
    everything in moderation, 'bad food' every so often is not what causes the weight gain, its eating that everyday that makes the gain. so i'd just start back on plan and carry on. It'll be ok.

5. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank u for the fab advice that is sooo true xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.