bad day yesterday

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
had a bad day yesterday and had 17 syns was working in a nursery and it was a little boys birthday and im afraid i succomed to the mini chocolate bags I have good menu today with only 1 syn so will this be ok :break_diet::sigh:

yes, i too have done this sort of thing - I had a snickers yesterday -16 syns
so will just take one of my syn allowance today !
i dont have that many syns anyway
but dont do it all the time ---
(i get told off by the girls on here !! )
lol no , they are good at looking out for us all !!

had a bad day yesterday and had 17 syns was working in a nursery and it was a little boys birthday and im afraid i succomed to the mini chocolate bags I have good menu today with only 1 syn so will this be ok :break_diet::sigh:
Draw a line under yesterday and just have a lot less syns and you should be ok, wev'e all done it but don't dwell on it and make it run into a week. xxx

I agree with the others...dont beat yourself up over it, put it behind you and look forward to the rest of the week.
If you are good, you should have a loss. Dont eat the chocolate regularly otherwise it will catch up with you!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

17 is not too bad...only 2 more than you should have had, dont worry about it doubt it'll make much difference!x

:thankyou: iwill have a low day today .I stil have lots off yummy food to eat and planty fruit and veg so hope I see a loss :break_diet:

Back