Bad Days

zoe26

Today I had a perfect start with breakfast and lunch then it just fell apart from there! I ate all the bread, the sweets and the chocolate!! I don't dare add up the syns. I feel so guilty about it and feel like it's going to undo all my hard work.

Need to keep reminding myself it's just one day and to just be good tomorrow. Does anyone else feel like this after an accidental binge eat?!

:cool: Hey Honey

We all slip up from time to time the key is know what triggered you. I was so picky yesterday so I got up and made some chicken, fruit salad and generally free foody things I can 'pick' over.

When are your 'danger' times or is it when you do a particular thing eg watch tv

The slimming world website has loads of ideas for snack trays.

Hope that helps x

Hi im glad I'm not the only one who has bad days. Iv been so good and enjoying slimming world since i started in March. Iv had a few bad days but got straight back on the next day. However this week at weigh in, it was my first week i maintained despite being on track. Its my second day i feel so demotivated and upset that im eating anything and everything sweet. I just cant get back on track

Hi im glad I'm not the only one who has bad days. Iv been so good and enjoying slimming world since i started in March. Iv had a few bad days but got straight back on the next day. However this week at weigh in, it was my first week i maintained despite being on track. Its my second day i feel so demotivated and upset that im eating anything and everything sweet. I just cant get back on track

Back