Bad Dreams!

ellierose988

Silver Member
Just thought I'd start a thread wondering about people's bad/odd dreams they might have been having?

I've always been a dreamer, usually have lots in a night that I remember, really involved ones that I get really sucked into.

They always revolve around the big things going on in my life: since I started SW I've been having loads of dreams about food, weight etc., keep dreaming that I've eaten loads and ruined everything, then I wake up relieved!

This is why I prefer bad dreams because that relief you get when you wake up is so nice!

Good lord I don't like bad dreams!

ATM mine are always about Sam coming home and most are brilliant! But one was really upsetting, it wasn't horrible as in he was ok but it was just the fact that he'd come home and said he didn't love me and didn't want to be with me anymore! Yet he told me at his dads house in front of everyone! Then I tried to get answers but he had disappeared into the mansion of a house. It wasn't even his dads house, it was a random house.

I woke myself up by really crying! :/

Like I said I prefer good ones and most of them are!

Sam told me when he first got to afghan that he dreamt that we got married!!! :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw I know what you mean, there are some bad dreams that can leave you in a really unhappy mood, usually to do with OHs, haha. Usually, as I was saying, I like the whole relief thing, but sometimes like you I'll have a dream where the BF has been really mean, stopped loving me, cheated on me etc and that just puts me in a horrible mood! I also find I can't help but be a little bit cross with him, even though he hasn't done anything :rolleyes:

I dream all the time, about really random things, I am always slim in my dreams :)

I always have dreams about people close to me but the person in my dream isn't actually them?? Iykwim. Like, my oh won't be my oh, he'll actually be Norman Wisdom or someone random, but i'm still calling him Alex and no one notices that it isn't Alex?

My dreams always have the same themes, good ones and bad ones. I'm either trying to find a toilet, in a shopping centre, hanging around with ex-friends or in a pool, or all of them at the same time. Very odd!

I dream about tv shows I watch too, so if I watch Doctor Who I usually end up dreaming that the daleks are trying to exterminate me. Then when I'm about to die I'm suddenly transported into a pool, with all my old friends, or something equally ridiculous.

Its not often I get bad dreams. They're either pathetically stupid or premonitions (happens when your partly psychic), more often that not I either don't get dreams or don't remember them anyway.

I have dreams about everyone close to me, but never ever had a dream with my boyfriend in! Sometimes in the dreams he exists but he's never actually there, after 3 years together sounds silly but it worries me a bit haha x

I'm the same JVS - in the dream its Dave, and I know its Dave, but half the time it ain't actually him physically.

I dream on a nightly basis. Quite often they are pretty dull and I don't remember them, other times I wake up in a stinking mood cause he has done something, and I have a problem differentiating between reality and dreams!

At the minute I keep having bad dreams re: the wedding. Its got to the point where any form of wedding discussion between us has to be wrapped up early else I don't sleep! :)

I have a recurring dream where I have to call 999 but I keep calling 998, 666,99#,888... It is the most frustrating and upsetting dream and I'm always so relieved to wake up!

The other day after watching 6 episodes of dont tell the bride, I dreamt my mum and sis had organised my wedding. They'd got me a Tesco copy of Kate middle tons dress, forgotten to invite my MOH and as I was walking up the aisle I realised I was on my own but when I asked where my dad was they said he was running late and to keep walking "he'll catch you up!"

I was a wreck when I woke up!

Oooh I hate those kinds of dreams where you can't do anything properly! I always have ones where I'm trying to scream/cry and no noise comes out, or I'm trying to hit someone/thing and I'm really weak and slow, or I'm trying to get somewhere and I'm walking/running really slowly. Awful.

I had an awful night last night, although it was quite funny looking back on it - my bf works in Burger King and he was clearly dreaming about work because he woke me up at about 4am saying, really loudly: "BURGER KING DRIVE THRU CAN I HELP". I woke with a start and he carried on going on about fries. Then I couldn't get back to sleep until about half an hour before my alarm went off, interrupting me from this horrible dream about work where I kept crying all over the place for no reason and got fired. Bleugh.

Work was actually oddly pleasant after that!

I had an awful night last night, although it was quite funny looking back on it - my bf works in Burger King and he was clearly dreaming about work because he woke me up at about 4am saying, really loudly: "BURGER KING DRIVE THRU CAN I HELP". I woke with a start and he carried on going on about fries. Then I couldn't get back to sleep until about half an hour before my alarm went off, interrupting me from this horrible dream about work where I kept crying all over the place for no reason and got fired. Bleugh.

Haha, this is brilliant!! I used to work in QVC and would frequently wake OH up asking for an item number :eek:

My OH used to work as a delivery driver for b&q and he once woke me up 4 times in one night to ask me what side I wanted to shed delivered on!

I also woke up once asking "What would Theo Paphitis do?".

:8855: I love this thread! I can relate to all the dreams everyone's described. I often have lucid dreams where I know I'm dreaming, dreams where I'm flying but it's more like swimming breast stroke in the air. Have horrible nightmares occasionally; lots of anxiety dreams about my OH going off with someone else or saying he doesn't want me anymore or I've been unfaithful etc etc. O.k. ladies - what about those really embarrassing dreams where you get into compromising positions with people from work who you've never thought about and never fancied and then when you go in the next morning you can hardly look at them - please tell me it's not just me :8855: :8855: :8855: xxx

I know what you mean..I was given a business mentor by the Princes Trust and I had one of "those" dreams the first time I met him! Then hey make you sign this form that basically says there can be no inappropriate behaviour between mentor and trustee...I kept thinking "OH MY GOD they know!! They KNOW!!! They think I fancy him!!".

It was awful.

Ugh definitely, I hate it when that happens. I once had one of those dreams about a teacher and it was really awkward and weird. I was only in year 10 (about 15) and he must have been in his fifties. It just made me think, WTF, brain?!

I know what you mean..I was given a business mentor by the Princes Trust and I had one of "those" dreams the first time I met him! Then hey make you sign this form that basically says there can be no inappropriate behaviour between mentor and trustee...I kept thinking "OH MY GOD they know!! They KNOW!!! They think I fancy him!!".

It was awful.

:8855: Nearly wet myself at that Jez! Hilarious! xxx

Ugh definitely, I hate it when that happens. I once had one of those dreams about a teacher and it was really awkward and weird. I was only in year 10 (about 15) and he must have been in his fifties. It just made me think, WTF, brain?!

:8855: Amazing what our subconscious get up to!! Glad I'm not the only one! xxx

beckyn22 said:
:8855: I love this thread! I can relate to all the dreams everyone's described. I often have lucid dreams where I know I'm dreaming, dreams where I'm flying but it's more like swimming breast stroke in the air. Have horrible nightmares occasionally; lots of anxiety dreams about my OH going off with someone else or saying he doesn't want me anymore or I've been unfaithful etc etc. O.k. ladies - what about those really embarrassing dreams where you get into compromising positions with people from work who you've never thought about and never fancied and then when you go in the next morning you can hardly look at them - please tell me it's not just me :8855: :8855: :8855: xxx

No babe that's just you :( sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back