Bad Dreams!

ellierose988 said:
Aw I know what you mean, there are some bad dreams that can leave you in a really unhappy mood, usually to do with OHs, haha. Usually, as I was saying, I like the whole relief thing, but sometimes like you I'll have a dream where the BF has been really mean, stopped loving me, cheated on me etc and that just puts me in a horrible mood! I also find I can't help but be a little bit cross with him, even though he hasn't done anything :rolleyes:

I had a dream like this a few days ago, my hubby is away but in my dream he was in some sort of tropical resort with bikini clad women only he was cheating on me with two older women (one looked like his mam but dark hair)

I went out and the only good bit of the dream was I looked great in a bikini and had lots of male attention (not that I really want it) and my hubby just avoided me.

Was horrible I sulked the next day then when I got to speak to him I told him and he laughed said it was just a dream and he loved me and would never do that

Still left me shaken though

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a dream like this a few days ago, my hubby is away but in my dream he was in some sort of tropical resort with bikini clad women only he was cheating on me with two older women (one looked like his mam but dark hair)

I went out and the only good bit of the dream was I looked great in a bikini and had lots of male attention (not that I really want it) and my hubby just avoided me.

Was horrible I sulked the next day then when I got to speak to him I told him and he laughed said it was just a dream and he loved me and would never do that

Still left me shaken though

Aw - those sort of dreams are horrible. Good that hubby reassured you sweetie. :bighug: xxx

Had a very odd one last night that someone was trying to force me to wear khaki shorts, socks and man's shoes in public and the idea was devastating to me. It is when I'm awake as well, but what an odd thing to dream about :confused:

lmao at some of these, I dream a lot mostly mundane cr@p but every now and again something really bizarre. Most often they take place in the flat we lived in from when I was 9 till I was 14 so only 5 yrs there but that's almost always where we are and a LOT of them involve when I used to work in ASDA and people I used to work with their.

The worst ones I had was three nights in the row, my eldest died in the first one, my hubby died the next night and my 2nd eldest (we only had the 2 at the time) died the next night. I was terrified of going to sleep!

Had a very odd one last night that someone was trying to force me to wear khaki shorts, socks and man's shoes in public and the idea was devastating to me. It is when I'm awake as well, but what an odd thing to dream about :confused:

That is quite devastating though Ellie!

OOOH Freud would have a field day with you lot !

I do believe that dreams have a meaning of some sort but I can never work out what. They are always so criptic and its these impossibly criptic dreams that shake you up the most.

lmao at some of these, I dream a lot mostly mundane cr@p but every now and again something really bizarre. Most often they take place in the flat we lived in from when I was 9 till I was 14 so only 5 yrs there but that's almost always where we are and a LOT of them involve when I used to work in ASDA and people I used to work with their.

The worst ones I had was three nights in the row, my eldest died in the first one, my hubby died the next night and my 2nd eldest (we only had the 2 at the time) died the next night. I was terrified of going to sleep!

Poor Angie - that's awful xxx

You were being forced to wear KHAKI??? Definitely a nightmare :giggle: xxx

Last night I dreamt I was taking my Grade VIII piano exam (which I did when I was 16!) and I couldn't play anything the examiner put in front of me. He was a bit of a pervy older man and put his hand on my tummy which was flat (I too am always slim in my dreams!!). I often have dreams that I'm back at school at the age I am now and the teachers are trying to force me to do my GCSEs and I can't remember anything, likewise with university. I also have some very bizarre and X rated dreams :giggle:. xxx

I don't normally remember my dreams, I think they must be too dull.

When I was on anti d's I used to have really vivid dreams about the strangest things or about people close to me dying. When I'm ill I have a recurring nightmare about my parents dying in a car accident, it feels real and I've woke myself up screaming many times!

jilly said:
OOOH Freud would have a field day with you lot !

I do believe that dreams have a meaning of some sort but I can never work out what. They are always so criptic and its these impossibly criptic dreams that shake you up the most.

Dreammoods.com is pretty good for dream meanings, it's usually accurate for me anyway :)

Unimpressed!! Another bad dream!

bevhunter1986 said:
Unimpressed!! Another bad dream!

Me too!!

My daughter has a bearded dragon, in scared to touch. I do talk to it and think he's cute now

Anyway in my dream I was stroking him from his head backwards and then stroked him and his eye came out of the socket was horrible

Karen.hat said:
Me too!!

My daughter has a bearded dragon, in scared to touch. I do talk to it and think he's cute now

Anyway in my dream I was stroking him from his head backwards and then stroked him and his eye came out of the socket was horrible

Yikes!! Mine was a disaster homecoming! We split up :( :/

Hope that doesn't happen! Do you always worry this close to the end of the first one?

bevhunter1986 said:
Yikes!! Mine was a disaster homecoming! We split up :( :/

Hope that doesn't happen! Do you always worry this close to the end of the first one?

Go on dreammood.com and search it's meaning
Your probably just nervous and excited rolled into one! Try not to plan your reaction to seeing him believe me that will come very naturally

Karen.hat said:
Go on dreammood.com and search it's meaning
Your probably just nervous and excited rolled into one! Try not to plan your reaction to seeing him believe me that will come very naturally

I did and it doesn't really say much!

Last night I dreamt about food and smoking. (I gave up Jan 1st). I think it's my subconscious letting out the withdrawal or something because I really don't miss it at all and have done really well with SW. I don't miss fatty foods or anything at all but my subconscious does apparently!

ellierose988 said:
Last night I dreamt about food and smoking. (I gave up Jan 1st). I think it's my subconscious letting out the withdrawal or something because I really don't miss it at all and have done really well with SW. I don't miss fatty foods or anything at all but my subconscious does apparently!

My hubby dreams about giant cigarettes coming to get himwhen he gives up which he has done for years but keeps starting again for a few weeks then quitting

my stress dreams recently revolve around council house offers-to-bid and losing my daughter. never in the same dream though.
last night I dreamed that sophie went missing, but when I asked someone about it, he handed me a cappuchin monkey and told me it'd be more fun than soph. I was all like "ummm... no, where's my baby?" etc.

Back