Bad Dreams!

This, Flibs, is why I'm not a mother. I would have take the monkey.

Poor Angie - that's awful xxx

yea they were horrendous especially as the one where my eldest died I killed him :cry:

I always have the weirdest dreams when either I'm pregnant, the first few weeks after I have had a baby or I'm ill.

My hubby keeps dreaming I'm cheating on him (one time with his dad!!) flippin muppet that he is lol

ellierose988 said:
Last night I dreamt about food and smoking. (I gave up Jan 1st). I think it's my subconscious letting out the withdrawal or something because I really don't miss it at all and have done really well with SW. I don't miss fatty foods or anything at all but my subconscious does apparently!

Same here! I stopped smoking a few weeks ago and at first I was dreaming of smoking every night and also waking up, as in fully awake and ready to go, at random times like 2am... And I've been dreaming of food too. I had one the other night where I scoffed KFC, cakes and chocolate, woke up thinking it had actually happened! :(

Same here! I stopped smoking a few weeks ago and at first I was dreaming of smoking every night and also waking up, as in fully awake and ready to go, at random times like 2am... And I've been dreaming of food too. I had one the other night where I scoffed KFC, cakes and chocolate, woke up thinking it had actually happened! :(

haha yeah me too, I dreamt that I was eating doritos constantly and had cheesy fingers LOL.

I also have dreams where I'm pregnant, really frequently. The whole of the next day I feel really aware of my womb.

ellierose988 said:
haha yeah me too, I dreamt that I was eating doritos constantly and had cheesy fingers LOL.

I also have dreams where I'm pregnant, really frequently. The whole of the next day I feel really aware of my womb.

I have preg dreams sometimes, usually nightmare type ones where I find out about the pregnancy as I'm actually going into labour and have no idea wtf is happening lol. I once had a dream that I gave birth to an alien, was pretty relieved to wake up out of that one :)

Karen.hat said:
Me too!!

My daughter has a bearded dragon, in scared to touch. I do talk to it and think he's cute now

Anyway in my dream I was stroking him from his head backwards and then stroked him and his eye came out of the socket was horrible

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This could be about facing your fears (which you're doing and very well), I think perhaps your sub conscious is testing you further. Like it's saying ok you've overcome thus problem/fear what if it got a bit harder?
It's a good dream I reckon shows how string you're becoming.

This could be about facing your fears (which you're doing and very well), I think perhaps your sub conscious is testing you further. Like it's saying ok you've overcome thus problem/fear what if it got a bit harder?
It's a good dream I reckon shows how string you're becoming.

Definitely. Our subconscious has so much to sort out when we start losing weight. I'm always dreaming I've binged and I feel so devastated in the dream. Issues...issues!! :bighug: xxx

Had one of those horrible dreams last night where you can't control anything - time kept skipping without me and I'd be stuck wondering what happened. everyone in my dream kept explaining what had happened really slowly and condescendingly as if I'd been drunk or something and done it on purpose :(

Had one of those horrible dreams last night where you can't control anything - time kept skipping without me and I'd be stuck wondering what happened. everyone in my dream kept explaining what had happened really slowly and condescendingly as if I'd been drunk or something and done it on purpose :(

I've had those before ellierose. Not nice. Wishing you lovely dreams for tonight :bighug: xxx

Back