Bad Girl, Bad Girl, Bad Girl................

ClaireMelanie

I've been avoiding this site like the plague since Thursday because I've been eating like a horse!

I've been ashamed to come here and admit to my food fest. I don't even know why I've done it.

I'm scared to get on the scales and see what damage i've done and I'm still crying while writing this now. :cry::cry::cry:

I've made a pact with myself tonight. I'm NOT failing again, although I do have a few days away in Poland week after next (medical stuff), I'd factored that in. I will not let myself down and remain FAT any longer.

Please send me some positive vibes, if I'm not working or looking after the kids I will be here, waving the flag for fatties all over.

Thanks

Claire xx

hugs hun, we're all human we all slip up. the main thing is your now gonna do summat about it. and thats whats hard and takes courage. good luck

Im not on the same diet as you so feel free to ignor me.

I've made a pact with myself tonight. I'm NOT failing again

im sure you mean that now but if you do slip up again you are going to be so upset and mad at yourself you could do some serious diatary damage so to speak. we are only human and sometime people just need to eat. dont be so hard on yourself and dont set yourself up to fail. you can do this but there will be some bumps along the way, just pick yourself up and keep on trying. im sending you some positive vibes.
Erin xxx

Dont panic what you have done in the past, you have started a fresh as from now, so hey thats all that matters well done :D We will all support you ~hugs~ xxx

Awww hun im so sorry, but as previously stated, were all human and slip up the main thing too do now is draw a line under it now and move on, and forget the regret and guilt aswell as that will only make you feel worse,

sending you loads of positive vibes

xx

It's not the end of the world girl! It was only a lil slip up and I'm sure it will make you even more determined to start again :D Best of luck with your re start and you'll soon be shedding the excess and looking fab :)

New month and a new start, I have had a few new starts and the weight comes off beautifully with CD if you keep going - blips and all! x

Back