bad headache and starving

sunny69

Hi all on my second day of LT drank about 2 ltrs of water today had 2 shakes ,not due my 3rd shake till later, ohhh i feel ill my belly feels like my throat's been cut sooooo so hungry, please help me anybody, somebody please:cry:
I'll post more details about myself later when i'll feel better
chez

Hang in there it DOES get better, honestly. The first few days are definitely the worst, once ketosis kicks in youll feel SO much better x

Hi all on my second day of LT drank about 2 ltrs of water today had 2 shakes ,not due my 3rd shake till later, ohhh i feel ill my belly feels like my throat's been cut sooooo so hungry, please help me anybody, somebody please:cry:
I'll post more details about myself later when i'll feel better
chez

Sorry Sunny, we've all been there and all I can advise is to stick it out, tomorrow may be even worse........keep drinking the water and maybe go and have a nice hot bath? Stick with it though hun and in a couple more days ketosis will kick in and you'll feel ok. Get through the first week and you'll have cracked it.

Good luck......

Don't give in sunny.. You are doing really really well... another day or 2 and it will be ok, i promise you x x x

You are allowed to take paracetamol for your headache.. Good luck, stick with it hun x x

Aww its an awful feeling but like the others have said it WILL pass. In a couple of days you'll feel great-more energetic and no hunger! :D Go to bed for an hour if you can..just focus on getting through the next few days and it will be worth it.
Stay strong hun x

hi im on my 3rd and tonite nearly packed it all in but have not as it would be silly of me
take the headache tablets and try and have a sleep if you can it does help i have just got up after a hours sleep and fell more postive

hi im on my 3rd and tonite nearly packed it all in but have not as it would be silly of me
take the headache tablets and try and have a sleep if you can it does help i have just got up after a hours sleep and fell more postive

Well done for persevering Deborah... Glad you are feeling better x x

Well done deborah for being strong.
Sunny69 it does get better. Paracetamol and drink more water will help you but its gets better. Stick with it.

Lydiaxx

Stay strong, youre doing really well and the worst will soon pass. As others have said, drink more water to help fill you up and hopefully ease your headache too.

The body will go through these symptoms...call it detoxing, cold turkey, adjusting....we all went through it....but it's worth it...you are worth it...it will go away. Focus on getting through the day by occupying yourself(Sleep, read, clean, watch TV...anything). Remember nothing tastes better than the clothes you wear!!!

Back