Bad month

Irene

Silver Member
Hi
Went back to class last Tuesday and had gained 4lb in October - this is what happens when I miss class.:eek:
Have kept a diary since Wednesday - need to watch my portion size.:eek:
Have done 3 x 20 minute power walks at lunchtime and planning the same next week.
just under 7 weeks to Christmas:D and would like to lose close to a stone.
Irene

Well done for going back to class and getting back on track! I have to go to class or I get a bit slack with SW.

Plenty of time before Christmas to shift that stone. Good luck :D

Hi
Thanks for that.
Thought I was doing ok on my own but those bad habits creep up on you.
I am 4.5lbs above top target weight so need to lose that asap or I start paying again.
Irene

Hi u will do your stone ok good luck on your weight loss journey.

sarah x

Nothing like having to cough up money as an incentive. I can't wait until I'm in that situation

Irene...

Well I am sure you will do your stone as even though you are beating yourself up over putting on a little you seem to have come back fighting and that is the spirit you need!

So good luck and looking forward to hearing about your journey!

Hi
The reason we all come on here is for support and kind words - thanks.
I suppose it has got me thinking about what happens when you reach target - I set mine and then missed a few weeks and hey presto the weight creeps on so between here and class SW and minimins is for life.:)
Irene

Hi iNaTiZ
A tad OT - see that you live by Chester - I am in Eastham was going to go to Chester today to do some Christmas shopping but after a busy week at work, football on the TV (hubby liked that idea better me thinks):eek:
we are leaving it for another week or so.
Do you know when they switch on the lights in Chester - I have not seen any date?
Thanks Irene

Back