Bad times :(

I was driving along earlier and a cyclist drove into the back of my car, I thought for a minute that I had really hurt him, and it scared the crap out of me! I was on my way to work, and as soon as I got there a binged my way through 2000 calories of crisps and chocolate. Feeling so bad right now it is unreal. What a horrible wake up call to food. :(

forget today tomorrow is another day pull yosel together and start afresh

Hi kathryn, just before I started (again, again) and was cutting out all the crap into my diet, I went head long into an embankment on a country road, damaged my wrist and shoulder for life now:( BUT I ate/binged/gorged...I was SO terrified, never had anything happen to me like that before and my lost my car and job in the process-so a really crappy week. Top it all off a womans' car, who I didn't hit, decided I had, and I lost my no claims too for a new car as I couldn't prove I HADN'T as I was so shaken up! It does get easier and you do push through. Keep your head up high and know that if he went into you, then it wasn't your fault. Confidence knocked-get back on the horse and you deserve your new body and health. I hope you feel better soon x

Thanks, sorry to hear about your bad luck! Hope things are better for you now. I have started a fresh start, counting today as day 2 of my diet. Going well (again)! Hopefully no more accidents in my future!!

Back